Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs release Brandon Flowers [Merge]

He's not even close to the best. He's not even the best on his own team.

WOW I guess I was seeing things when  I saw Talib shut down WR after WR the best WR on the other teams........And he destroyed Jimmy Graham ,,,,,,,,,,,,A TE/WR hybrid best n league .....................

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW I guess I was seeing things when  I saw Talib shut down WR after WR the best WR on the other teams........And he destroyed Jimmy Graham ,,,,,,,,,,,,A TE/WR hybrid best n league .....................

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-vs-Patriots-Highlights/2f9094e0-9120-4888-9c58-09bdb69541c6

Aqib Talib tearing it up against Steve Smith. Not...

Another highlight- when Aqib Talib got rocked by Wes Welker of all people. Please, get out of here with "Talib's the best!" 

How'd he shut down the team's best receivers then? How'd he shut Jimmy Gramm down?............Every CB has a couple bad coverages in a few games,,,,,,,,,,,,,He is not Perfect but neither is Sherman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or any ther corner ,,,Talib is the best f the bunch I'll tell u there

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-vs-Patriots-Highlights/2f9094e0-9120-4888-9c58-09bdb69541c6

Aqib Talib tearing it up against Steve Smith. Not...

Another highlight- when Aqib Talib got rocked by Wes Welker of all people. Please, get out of here with "Talib's the best!" 

Hell u can even find Johnny Unitus making a few rare mistakes God Bless him RIP

How'd he shut down the team's best receivers then? How'd he shut Jimmy Gramm down?............Every CB has a couple bad coverages in a few games,,,,,,,,,,,,,He is not Perfect but neither is Sherman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or any ther corner ,,,Talib is the best f the bunch I'll tell u there

Talib had 3 good games. This dude got demolished by a 45 year old Steve Smith. 

Right now Butler is way more valuable to our secondary than toler. Butler specializes the slot. that's why toler was able to be the #2. 

How you didn`t notice our whole D went south with the loss of Toler? I think MANY of the posters here have little idea of what they are seeing. lol

Best of the bunch with or without the PED's? He has never made it a full season you can't be the best at anything if you are not there every week. I'll tell you here Denver overpaid for a guy that has never played a full season and already has one PED suspension that doesn't sound promising to me.

I would be interested to hear how Talib shutdown Jimmy Graham when he once again left a game early think it was in the second quarter. Heck he might be the best if he is shutting guys down from the locker room seems that is where he spends a lot of his time "I'll tell u there".

Talib ended up leaving the game, and the Patriots slotted Kyle Arrington into the job of covering Graham.

Flowers goes to the Chargers on a one year deal. I haven't seen any numbers yet, but the Chargers don't have a lot of cap space, so it can't be for too much.

Edit: It's apparently worth up to $5m, with incentives.

834515319.gif?1390227721

#Glassjaw 

You guys really don't like Talib...

He's a good corner. Even good corners get beat. He's certainly not the best corner in the league, but you guys are acting like he's a bum. I can find clips of Revis, Sherman, Peterson and Haden getting beat like that. Especially by players like Josh Gordon and TY Hilton.

I'm already ignoring what you say and of said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you were already ignoring him you wouldn't have rwad his post let alone answer it. so what you have just done there is lie or do you even know what the word ignore means?

TD1_original.png?1353351405Aqib+Talib+T+Y+Hilton+Indianapolis+ColtsWebsite2014043.JPG

Take a look at these photos of our resident speedster when Talib was covering him. Notice how Talib is in the background of these photos? That's not a good thing,.

No corner makes every paly I'm sure u can find pix of games w/revis or in past D. Sanders being beaten

You guys really don't like Talib...

He's a good corner. Even good corners get beat. He's certainly not the best corner in the league, but you guys are acting like he's a bum. I can find clips of Revis, Sherman, Peterson and Haden getting beat like that. Especially by players like Josh Gordon and TY Hilton.

Not at all accurate. I had hoped we went after Talib in FA, but Jeff makes claims that Talib is the greatest CB in the league, which is not in any way true.

Not at all accurate. I had hoped we went after Talib in FA, but Jeff makes claims that Talib is the greatest CB in the league, which is not in any way true.

Agreed. I know you guys were exaggerating, just wanted to give Talib a little credit before things get too out of hand.

• 1 month later...

Flowers has been a solid player for the chiefs until last years, the new general manager was made a new defensive system, which afterwards the 5-foot-9 flowers struggled in the new defensive system, which often called by the flower to  cover the bigger physical receivers. He played in his first pro bowl in last season.