Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts release C Thomas Austin

MTC

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it!!!!

@KBowenColts: The @Colts have signed WR-Greg Moore and waived C-Thomas Austin. Moore spent 7 days with the Colts back in May as an undrafted free agent.

Strange, isn't it?  I know he's a tall WR, and they may want to put him on the PS.  But you'd think they'd want to keep a Center on the roster if only to snap in the 4th Q of the preseason games.  I guess they're really serious about working the G's at different positions.

I still think we'll pick up another veteran center before camp.  It doesn't make sense to have all unexperienced players for centers.

They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe not, I hear there is some of the good stuff floating around Arizona where the Rattlers practice

Strange, isn't it?  I know he's a tall WR, and they may want to put him on the PS.  But you'd think they'd want to keep a Center on the roster if only to snap in the 4th Q of the preseason games.  I guess they're really serious about working the G's at different positions.

I still think we'll pick up another veteran center before camp.  It doesn't make sense to have all unexperienced players for centers.

Harrison is a center.

Having more experience would be good, I agree with you there. But Thomas Austin didn't have that much live experience, so this doesn't really change that much.

They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They are going to sign Will Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they're going to sign Will Hill. You heard it here first, folks.

Wow we have a lot riding on Holmes must be impressed with what they have seen in Harrison so far and Grigs pointed out that Thomas can snap the ball.

We have signed another WR would need to cut someone to sign Hill. I don't think Will Hill is coming here.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, June 10, 2014 - inappropriate
Hidden by Superman, June 10, 2014 - inappropriate

is-it-racist-o.gif

Absolutely not.  I have put mug shots up all of the time.  The last one was our safety John Boyett as well as former mug shots of our famous canal swimmer Pat McAfee.  Please never mention race around me.  I respect you ColtsLegacy.

Do we want this? Mug shot or a family get together? :)

will-hill-june22011.jpeg

is-it-racist-o.gif

Seriously? Why do liberals and democrats have to cry racism all the time? Wouldn't matter if dude is black, white, brown or purple. He obviously has problems staying out of trouble

Sorry to go political. The race card is getting real old and really pisses me off!

Anyways, seems like they must see something in Harrison for him to be cut. That and must have faith in Holmes.

Seriously? Why do liberals and democrats have to cry racism all the time? Wouldn't matter if dude is black, white, brown or purple. He obviously has problems staying out of trouble

Seriously, I'm none of those things. It was a joke. Lighten up. I'm just as tired as you of people crying racism.

Seriously, I'm none of those things. It was a joke. Lighten up. I'm just as tired as you of people crying racism.

Lol, sorry. Just read it and flipped the switch. I'd would of made a hell of a safety. Cause I go from zero to all out in a flash, lol

Lol, sorry. Just read it and flipped the switch. I'd would of made a hell of a safety. Cause I go from zero to all out in a flash, lol

Me too...they don't call me the old LB for nothin'.  :)

Sorry. I was not aware it was a joke. I did want everyone to know where I stand.

I have 3 Chinese daughters by the way. :) The best girls in the world and make my every day.

Sorry, bad joke. I meant no harm.

All fingers are starting to point toward Khaled Holmes starting day 1. Looks like Mr. Grigson is gonna stick to his words when he said "Holmes is our guy"

:colts:

Well at some point you have to figure out if he can play or not even with Costa I think Holmes was the "guy" and Costa was brought in here more for back up/emergency reasons.

Well, here is the link to the thread about Harrison.

You stated that Harrison would be the eventual starter and that Donald Thomas would be released.  And only one person in that thread mentioned beating out Thomas Austin.

So, what in the release of Thomas Austin indicates that you, "nailed it?"

Just meant they really like HARRISON which i already stated numerous times. The odds are certainly in his favor now.