Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Kelly

Gramz

If anyone deserved a ring more than anyone, it was those old Bills teams.

My sentiments exactly Bogie. Jim was an exceptional QB &, if I could re-write NFL history for 1 day & give any field general a SB ring, Kelly would win hands down. 

I have profound respect for Dan Marino too, but if you forced me to split the atom, I gotta give the bling to Jim sorry Dan. 

No matter what team a player played on, or how many times that players team beats your team, a team rivalry is always fun to keep the history going year after year. And you may dis-like a teams QB, or whoever because they beat you in a game etc. But when it comes to real life situations that nobody can pick sides on, having feelings for a player that is dealing with a life threatening crisis such as Jim Kelly is dealing with. Everyone can show a side of concern for that person.

It is sooooo       weird to see the dynamic in this media age between a QB who took his team to the SB 4 straight years.     And he is an afterthought.           Yet a Russel W rides the wave and will get paid "top dollar" next season because he took care of the ball and let the D win games.  

Times have changed.

Kap...    "top dollar"    ???   Really?   SF protected themselves.. .  but dang...       He has played a year and a half.

Luck should break the bank. ...      but I have a sneaky suspicion he will help the team out..   He WILL get paid in the end, but make it "friendly" now.       Just like Tommy did ...   and was awarded Saint status as a result.

My sentiments exactly Bogie. Jim was an exceptional QB &, if I could re-write NFL history for 1 day & give any field general a SB ring, Kelly would win hands down. 

I have profound respect for Dan Marino too, but if you forced me to split the atom, I gotta give the bling to Jim sorry Dan.