Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What About signing one of the old corners to be our #2

Samuel is old zone guy. I am interested to see our CB's. Want to get a look at Cox see if Price developed at all after a year on the PS he is 6'2 should be close to 200lbs by now and runs 4.4 forty.

We have Davis Toler Butler Gordy I think those guys are on the 53 now I really want to see Price play. I know that might seem crazy but he has size speed needed to add strength spent a year on PS so he knows he system let's see what he has. Maybe nothing but I am interested

Samuel is old zone guy. I am interested to see our CB's. Want to get a look at Cox see if Price developed at all after a year on the PS he is 6'2 should be close to 200lbs by now and runs 4.4 forty.

We have Davis Toler Butler Gordy I think those guys are on the 53 now I really want to see Price play. I know that might seem crazy but he has size speed needed to add strength spent a year on PS so he knows he system let's see what he has. Maybe nothing but I am interested

Price doesn't run a 4.4 especially after bulking up, and he was the UCLA defenses whipping boy..

Price doesn't run a 4.4 especially after bulking up, and he was the UCLA defenses whipping boy..

His best time at the combine was 4.4 not sure anyone knows what he runs now I would guess it isn't as fast

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=89746&draftyear=2013&genpos=CB

Here were his strengths coming out according to NFL.COM Has prototypical height for an outside corner. Matches up well with tall receivers with his length, can use those long arms to press off the line, maintain contact down the sideline, and knock away passes in front of his man without interfering. Also wraps his long arms around receivers quickly after the catch to drag them down. Possesses enough short-area foot quickness to stay with receivers on inside and outside routes when playing on the line. Succeeds in playing the ball and making tackles in trail coverage. Good hip flexibility for his size, can turn-and-run with most receivers when in balance. Flashes excellent ball skills, can extend from his frame to bring in poor throws for the interception whether in man or zone.

I would just like to see the kid play pre season is coming.

Grigs keeps saying they aren't better than what we have here now he has to be talking about someone. Price sounds like he might have made strides on the PS if he didn't he will get cut but the size and speed I'd like to see him a year later

Samuel is done, but I wouldn't mind Jabari Greer at all. It's not going to happen though. For some reason Pags and Grigs are obsessed with Toler. Wish we had signed Grimes instead last year. Imagine that CB duo.

Samuel's weakness is getting burned too much on the deep route. He always has had this problem actually, even in his prime he'd give up the long TDs. Would get burnt even more now with age. Very good ball skills but I wouldn't sign him unless it was cap friendly.