Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manziel gets sued for $25M

lollygagger8

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/23/5744690/johnny-manziel-lawsuit-nude-hot-dog-selfies

In what appears to be a very odd, and detailed, legal filing that has little merit, Johnny Manziel was sued for $25 million for sexual harassment. There are allegations of improper hot dog bun use, a "Long John Silvers" nickname and privates enlargement.

gtbEcTw.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/23/5744690/johnny-manziel-lawsuit-nude-hot-dog-selfies

In what appears to be a very odd, and detailed, legal filing that has little merit, Johnny Manziel was sued for $25 million for sexual harassment. There are allegations of improper hot dog bun use, a "Long John Silvers" nickname and privates enlargement.

gtbEcTw.gif

I did not know they sold hot dogs at Long John Silvers.  Ya learn something every day.  

Maybe tacos, but never hot dogs...who'd a thunk? :)

long-john-silver-s.jpg

So bizarre it has to be fake.  Someone's obviously trying to get some money.  

$25 million in emotional distress for getting a shot of his junk.  While sending a girl a random shot of your stuff is sexual harrassment, it doesn't warrant 25 million in emotional distress.

On top of that you can see that Rapoport talked to a clerk at the court where this was filed and the clerk told him that she was a "frequent filer"

Pretty sad that a judge is gonna have to waste his time looking at this crap.  

There is also this one against Bortles apparently filed by some convicted rapist who's attempting to name Teddy Bridgewater as part of the suit.  This one is even worse actually.  At least the other person took the time to type it and make their filing look somewhat professional.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/16/5724134/blake-bortles-lawsuit-teddy-bridgewater-steroids

So bizarre it has to be fake.  Someone's obviously trying to get some money.  

$25 million in emotional distress for getting a shot of his junk.  While sending a girl a random shot of your stuff is sexual harrassment, it doesn't warrant 25 million in emotional distress.

On top of that you can see that Rapoport talked to a clerk at the court where this was filed and the clerk told him that she was a "frequent filer"

Pretty sad that a judge is gonna have to waste his time looking at this crap.  

There is also this one against Bortles apparently filed by some convicted rapist who's attempting to name Teddy Bridgewater as part of the suit.  This one is even worse actually.  At least the other person took the time to type it and make their filing look somewhat professional.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/16/5724134/blake-bortles-lawsuit-teddy-bridgewater-steroids

Very strange, that one is even more strange than the manziel one. 

I did not know they sold hot dogs at Long John Silvers. Ya learn something every day.

Maybe tacos, but never hot dogs...who'd a thunk? :)

long-john-silver-s.jpg

Funny thing ours in kokomo actually does haha it's like this pic only its a&w burgers and hot dogs with long johns

To me, this comes off as so bizarre, that it has to be fake. If that turns out to be true, can't Manziel counter-sue due to defamation or something?

It wouldn't even be worth the trouble to do so... I'd just issue a statement saying "In no way would I ever be in the same room as Dr. Drew let alone have a threesome." End of story. Plus Drew is too busy killing celebrities while exploiting their drug habits for ratings. 5 have died under his watch.

The country will be a better place when someday......men realize (especially those in positions of power/money) that women really DON'T want pictures of your privates via some sort of technology or a lot of sick stuff you see in mainstream movies or read about.

Just.....don't go there. I don't care how cute or flirtatious she is too. It's not the way things are supposed to work in the end to advance us as human beings since we seem to have stopped evolving using our brains a long time ago.

Yeah, some folks would do ANYTHING for publicity. I know forum posters here who despise and hate Manziel, and I am sure there are enough who hate him outside this forum too, ample of them.

But would anyone take their hate to that level of accusation? I would not be surprised if they do, I am not sure where people draw their lines anymore in this "anything goes, everything is relative" litigious society.

The country will be a better place when someday......men realize (especially those in positions of power/money) that women really DON'T want pictures of your privates via some sort of technology or a lot of sick stuff you see in mainstream movies or read about.

Just.....don't go there. I don't care how cute or flirtatious she is too. It's not the way things are supposed to work in the end to advance us as human beings since we seem to have stopped evolving using our brains a long time ago.

Preach it Jules :)

That is why I have a flip-phone...Andrew Luck style :)

Preach it Jules :)

That is why I have a flip-phone...Andrew Luck style :)

If you guys watched the movie "The Internship" with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson interning for Google, Owen Wilson has an idea for an app which I actually liked.

When someone wants to send a stupid picture of a private part, the phone should recognize it and start asking questions to deviate your attention, a set of 5 or 10 questions and maybe that is just the "sanity" time for some sense to get back in your head while answering those questions to decide against that impulsive behavior, it might actually work because most of those actions are impulsive. I actually would like an app developed for that. :)

This is completely fake.

The person suing is someone who sues anyone and everyone.    That's why they call her a "frequent flier"....   she's doing it all the time.

She may have bitten off more than she can chew.    I hope Manziel's side sues her for everything she's got.    It may not be much, but that's not the point.    Crush this person and anyone else like them.     Make it clear that frivolous lawsuits will not be tolerated.

Yeah, some folks would do ANYTHING for publicity. I know forum posters here who despise and hate Manziel, and I am sure there are enough who hate him outside this forum too, ample of them.

But would anyone take their hate to that level of accusation? I would not be surprised if they do, I am not sure where people draw their lines anymore in this "anything goes, everything is relative" litigious society.

Manziel is a well known partier behind the scenes, pretty big too. It won't get covered on ESPN too. But, with the drinking and the women come a lot of doubts with people like me who are naturally a tad apprehensive about society in general and especially those in positions of wealth.

My general stance on life is to expect the worst from people but hope for the best from a few...... :)

Manziel is a well known partier behind the scenes, pretty big too. It won't get covered on ESPN too. But, with the drinking and the women come a lot of doubts with people like me who are naturally a tad apprehensive about society in general and especially those in positions of wealth.

My general stance on life is to expect the worst from people but hope for the best from a few......  :)

A restraining order was filed against Blake Bortles too recently, a bogus one. It didn't obviously get covered on ESPN either. It goes both ways with being high profile like Manziel, the praise and the bashing, and the coverage for the same stuff that other players wont get, good and bad. Chip Kelly has dealt with it too. Here is the article:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/05/23/johnny-manziel-browns-frivolous-lawsuit-restraining-order-blake-bortles-teddy-bridgewater/9511893/?kjnd=nvW41hbl6aCi2Ixwakmuvsiy%2BGkaA3Oau9U7rPrEjQDa6%2FC4A7dXMMQd6zNmpzuA-d87040c4-3962-480e-a24a-fdd56cf0963a_ly3o10XnZwSZZFl16IIHUPPwEBWUfw4bC467%2BlQ5GwlOD1vEdu93uO%2F3Hm2ArVFH

Going by the history of this country, that is not going to happen in the near future, though I totally agree with you on it.

My general stance on life is to expect the worst from people but hope for the best from a few......  :)

ESPN has covered Manziel's partying lifestyle and immature, borderline illegal ways quite extensively......

They may like covering him,  but that goes for the bad as well as the good.    It's all ratings to them.....

lol  If this is all true.

He runs around with models and drinks a lot I heard behind the scenes. I hope nobody is shocked when these good "role models" get busted.

I'm as far away from being a Johnny Manziel fan as there is....     I don't dislike him, but I'm no fan.

But this is completely bogus.    The woman who filed is a professional lawsuit filer.    It's what she does.     Throw enough stuff against a wall and hope that somebody with money writes a check just to make it go away.   It's a nuisance lawsuit.

There's no there there....   if you know what I mean...    This is DOA....

I have no doubt Manziel will get into trouble somewhere down the road,  I just don't think this is one of them....

ESPN has covered Manziel's partying lifestyle and immature, borderline illegal ways quite extensively......

They may like covering him, but that goes for the bad as well as the good. It's all ratings to them.....

What is borderline illegal? I never heard of that term. Either it's illegal or it's not

What is borderline illegal? I never heard of that term. Either it's illegal or it's not

Remember around the time of the Heisman, he was photographed signing memorabilia?     That would've been illegal for NCAA rules.    I didn't mean to imply illegal within the conventional legal system.    Sorry,  my bad choice of words.

But he came close to get suspended for taking lots of money for signing stuff.    That's the kind of thing that could lead to trouble for Manziel in the future.    He doesn't see the Big Picture yet.....

Hopefully he will soon......

Oh for crying out loud! Paparazzi were opening bathroom stales to take pictures of Britney Spears 7 years ago, and when she screamed and hollered to be left alone, no one wanted to hear it cause she's a stupid pop singer that lip synches and was going through a hard time at the moment. It's become a cliche to make fun of celebrities like Britney for giving the finger to the men with the cameras and asking for privacy, and they are far more star power than these athletes are ever going to be once they retire. Most people wouldn't even know who Michael Jordan is today if he wasn't such a marketable figure with shoes and merchandise 20 years later. Outside of sports, these people aren't very interesting and people that don't follow sports are not going to think two cents about what they did on the field or in their line of work when they are making clowns of themselves outside of it.

But if it's some stuck up privileged rich kid out of the south, now it's a problem how the E!SPN machine is covering him.

Cry me a river, Manziel deserves all of it. If they make him look bad with the partying and drinking, well maybe he needs to tone it down some. Maybe he shouldn't get with stripper looking models on the covers of magazines to show off his masculinity, or about that 'show me the money' thing he does with his fingers. This kid is not very likable for his own reasons, and is already a very hated player because of this. I want E!SPN to continue showing him partying and doing dumb stuff cause it's his lifestyle after all, but meanwhile of course if someone has tattoos, they get the "thug" label thrown on them.

Oh for crying out loud! Paparazzi were opening bathroom stales to take pictures of Britney Spears 7 years ago, and when she screamed and hollered to be left alone, no one wanted to hear it cause she's a stupid pop singer that lip synches and was going through a hard time at the moment. It's become a cliche to make fun of celebrities like Britney for giving the finger to the men with the cameras and asking for privacy, and they are far more star power than these athletes are ever going to be once they retire. Most people wouldn't even know who Michael Jordan is today if he wasn't such a marketable figure with shoes and merchandise 20 years later. Outside of sports, these people aren't very interesting and people that don't follow sports are not going to think two cents about what they did on the field or in their line of work when they are making clowns of themselves outside of it.

But if it's some stuck up privileged rich kid out of the south, now it's a problem how the E!SPN machine is covering him.

Cry me a river, Manziel deserves all of it. If they make him look bad with the partying and drinking, well maybe he needs to tone it down some. Maybe he shouldn't get with stripper looking models on the covers of magazines to show off his masculinity, or about that 'show me the money' thing he does with his fingers. This kid is not very likable for his own reasons, and is already a very hated player because of this. I want E!SPN to continue showing him partying and doing dumb stuff cause it's his lifestyle after all, but meanwhile of course if someone has tattoos, they get the "thug" label thrown on them.

If you have an issue may I recommend a tissue?

gtbEcTw.gif

Former Congressman Anthony Weiner really needs to stop using other people's celebrity accounts to post inappropriate pictures of himself. His wife Huma Abedin is really get tired of this "all hat no cattle" show. LOL! 

Yes, I realize there is no direct link or correlation to Manziel or Weiner, but phallic, hot dog symbolism/scandal popped into my head & Anthony came to mind. Enough said...

I will acknowledge Bogie that part of me wants Johnny Football to fall flat on his face. I won't lie about that. I like QB Brian Hoyer & I'm sick & tired of so many ESPN analysts inferring or suggesting that Johnny Football start immediately. He was picked 22nd not 3rd or 4th. Let the kid sit for a year. It would do him a world of good IMO. I don't hate Manziel. I just refuse to kiss his caboose simply because he is tight with NBA superstar LeBron James.

I will acknowledge Bogie that part of me wants Johnny Football to fall flat on his face. I won't lie about that. I like QB Brian Hoyer & I'm sick & tired of so many ESPN analysts inferring or suggesting that Johnny Football start immediately. He was picked 22nd not 3rd or 4th. Let the kid sit for a year. It would do him a world of good IMO. I don't hate Manziel. I just refuse to kiss his caboose simply because he is tight with NBA superstar LeBron James.

If I may,  it doesn't matter where you get drafted.

Bortles -- picked 3rd -- is likely going to sit.    Perhaps all year, but certainly until the Jags are mathematically eliminated.

But Bridgewater -- picked 32nd -- may actually start the year.   At least,  Minnesota is certainly talking him up as a possible starter, which J'Ville is not with Borltes.

In short, each team is different.   Each scenario is different.    I think Manziel could use a redshirt year behind Hoyer.   But the moment that Cleveland is eliminated from post-season possibility,  then, the Browns should put Manziel in and see what he can do....

That's what I'd do with him anyway.......

If I may,  it doesn't matter where you get drafted.

Bortles -- picked 3rd -- is likely going to sit.    Perhaps all year, but certainly until the Jags are mathematically eliminated.

But Bridgewater -- picked 32nd -- may actually start the year.   At least,  Minnesota is certainly talking him up as a possible starter, which J'Ville is not with Borltes.

In short, each team is different.   Each scenario is different.    I think Manziel could use a redshirt year behind Hoyer.   But the moment that Cleveland is eliminated from post-season possibility,  then, the Browns should put Manziel in and see what he can do....

That's what I'd do with him anyway.......

Yes, you make a number of valid points NCF as usual. Plus, now that the starting QB salary does not guarantee a field general $40-$50,000,000 before they prove their worth like Sam Bradford in St. Louis, there does appear to be more wiggle room for him coaching wise I agree. 

My 1 stipulation with Manziel is this: Regardless of whether or not the Browns are eliminated from the post season, I'm not putting Johnny Football out on the field if his mechanics are off, his footwork is awful, & he refuses to become a pocket passer. I just don't see Johnny as the next Big Ben with superior on the fly improvisation skills. What worked in college rarely works in the pros if you love to run around & scramble that is. JMO.

Johnny will get flattened like a pancake if he thinks he can outrun an NFL LB or DE.  

RW & RG3 are rare QBs breeds that don't fit the norm. They are the exception that defies the rule & RW is actually a pocket passer 1st not vice versa. If Johnny proves me wrong & has success as a running QB, I will admit my mistake. You have my word NCF. I don't think I am wrong here though.