Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts UDFA signings (please post all of them here) [Mega Merge]

This has been the best UDFA in the Grigson era. I must say. 

Out of the top of my head, I can list 5-6 players that can stick on the team and possibly start (OG Josh Walker).

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great UDFA pick ups....AND YES Im just as excited about some of theses guys as the guys we Drafted....When you are picked means NOTHING what you show you can do means EVERYTHING.  Congrats to all the UDFAS welcome to the Blue!

You're way too focused on specific players. There are plenty of other quality players to be had in UDFA now.

It's almost like people on this board can't break free from certain narratives. When they've set their sights on certainly players it's them or no one. And Grigson fails if he doesn't draft exactly what the people on colts forum want. But seriously, you guys need to get over the crushes and stop being so narrow-minded. There's a reason all those players, who MANY on this board wanted in the 5-7 rounds, went undrafted. 

Common sense is not so common .

Qua Cox a possible Toler replacement?(Because Toler WILL get hurt haha)

Guy looks pretty good to me, and has all the confidence in the world. Twitter bio says "Future NFL star" and he tweeted "I'm the best corner in the draft" lol I like it

Stanford RB Anthony Wilkerson signed per @MyColtsAccount.

Thanks for the good work keeping everyone posted on the UDFA's.

How twitter has changed this portion of the draft.

MTC you have done a great job

Thank you guys!

I lost count on how many UDFA's we signed. 

Not sure when Colts will officially announce the UDFA signings, but I expect tomorrow night at the latest. 

So I'm not a huge college football guy.  I pay a lot of attention to the good players prior to the draft, maybe the guys who go in rounds 1-5, but after that I know basically nothing.  Someone who knows more than me care to fill me in on who on this list is good and why?

Unconfirmed: 

@Holden89.  :highfive:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Taking NE and Brady out of this because I think what they did was unique.   My observation is that the teams with the elite QB have more success BEFORE that QB gets paid his contract than after he gets paid.   SB teams have won, IMO, because they have gotten elite play from some players at the same time not compensating those players for the elite play.  They produce more than what the team pays them that season.   SEA was better when Russell Wilson was playing near elite QB before his contract. PITT was better when Ben was younger not being paid. I know injuries played a part, but the early Grigson Luck years were much better for the Colts than the $125M years. KC rode an elite Mahomes on a rookie contract to domination over recent seasons. BUFF is enjoying Allen's low pay day relative to his talent and play.  What will happen to them when he gets paid?   (and another version of that formula, even though Denver paid PM, they got a huge boost from an elite Von Miller playing an impactful position on a cheap rookie contract)   OTOH.   NO has been paying Brees and hasn't quite gotten there consistently. ATL pays Ryan and got their once. PITT has been playing Ben but they have not been an elite team with him at that pay scale. I suspect that Lamar will never earn top tier QB money, yet BALT will be right there with all of those teams.   We made our bed when we picked a G at 6, and will pay him elite Olineman money.  I don't see where we are going to be putting the ball in our QBs hands every play and ask him to win the game when we are paying a G to also run block at an elite level.  We will probably always be more of a running team than the average playoff team because of our investment in our G.  Taking the ball out of our QBs hands means that we will not also never truly need that top guy.   And we will win with Wentz if he outplays what has been invested in him.  If he plays like a 3rd rounder and future 1st (just for starting, IOW, because he happens to be the best QB on the roster) then we probably wont go deep into the playoffs. He will always be compensated less than top tier simply because he will be getting old.   Maybe we should have taken Fields and hoped he gave us elite play on the cheap before we'd have to decide between him and Nelson.   
    • I know what a strange baseball season so far. The Cubs have a good team overall, we are like all the other good teams in the NL basically. We have our ups and downs but that is baseball with a 162 game season. The only team in the NL right now that can say they have played great are the Giants at 45-25. Looking at all the good teams in the NL, they are all 8 games above .500 with the exception of the Dodgers who are 42-27. Cubs are 39-31, Padres 40-32, and Mets 35-27. So the other teams fans feel our misery when a loss happens as well. We really need to just start playing more consistent. It needs to start tomorrow with the Marlins who we are much better than.   If someone told me before the season started that we would be in 1st place in the NL Central through 70 games on June 19th, I would take it. That is the extreme positive way to look at this.
    • Who wouldve guessed that the only win for NL Central tonight would be the Pirates beating the Indians 
    • Brewers just lost to the Rockies again , we are still in 1st place in the NL Central. Cards lost as well and the Reds are down 5-2 to the Padres.
    • It was that comebacker. That seemed to effect his play after. Hopefully he's alright and returns back to before 
  • Members