Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Safety

beavis

Just wandering, since were not addressing safety in the draft are there any free agents left that would be an improvement over what we have now.  Also, on a side note, when it happened I thought it was funny but I'm really starting to hate the phrase "you cant arrest me, I'm a colts player".

It sure looks like there will be several of the 3rd day safety targets popular around here that will go undrafted, or we may yet grab one of them in a few minutes.  Either way, it looks like Grigs expects to bring in several CFA safeties and corners like usual....and probably some good draftable prospects.  If you look at the prospects flying off the board in the last 3 rounds, it should be very obvious that there isn't much difference between a 5th rounder and a priority UDFA.

Dion Bailey, Loston, Ahmad Dixon all could be priority free agents. The Florida Cbs as well.

I hope we draft Roberson or Dixon here though

I was just going to post that. I think we'd be attractive to UDFA Safeties since they'd have a legit shot to make the team.

Like Bailey or Roberson here.

Not sure. We must have a lot of faith in who we already have.

Looks like past resigning Davis in the off-season, the bulk of our defensive focus via the draft and UFA was on the Defensive Front and LBs. Interesting.