Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 05/07

sb41champs

NFL Network and ESPN....just depends who annoys the old LB more :)

Yes Mothers Day is special....not much watching Sunday!!   :)

That is nice of you Brent. Your favorability rating among mothers & daughters everywhere just skyrocketed. :thmup:

98% NFL Network. 2% ESPN for me I guess.

I wonder if people have a local bar football Cliff Clavin around? ["Cheers" TV sitcom joke] You know the bar know it all who is usually wrong, but is funny? Hey, I think I just described me. :lol:

There's an obvious joke there, but I won't make it...

You're right Smonroe there is a joke there, but it's too easy like shooting fish in a barrel & besides Valpo2004 is a nice guy & I don't pick on people I like. At least not in a way that will cost me a warning point anyway.

There's an obvious joke there, but I won't make it...

haha   this reminds me of a singing engagement we had several years ago, and it was the night before Mother's Day,  as we were preparing to sing our last song,  I thanked everyone for joining us,  wished them a safe trip home, and also last but not least I said I wanted to wish a Very Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there....     haha   My husband  "lost it"  and could hardly contain himself to play guitar on the last song.    Meanwhile  I was like  "What.... what did I say...??"     haha   :lol:   :facepalm:

.....oh and to answer the question,   we'll be watching NFLN

haha   this reminds me of a singing engagement we had several years ago, and it was the night before Mother's Day,  as we were preparing to sing our last song,  I thanked everyone for joining us,  wished them a safe trip home, and also last but not least I said I wanted to wish a Very Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there....     haha   My husband  "lost it"  and could hardly contain himself to play guitar on the last song.    Meanwhile  I was like  "What.... what did I say...??"     haha   :lol:   :facepalm:

.....oh and to answer the question,   we'll be watching NFLN

Hmmm, maybe that's why people always wish me a happy Mother's Day.

Hmmm, maybe that's why people always wish me a happy Mother's Day.

haha,  Since that day  I've learned to say,  to all the Mom's Grandma's Single Dad's,  etc....  ;)

You have to admit,   that was a "classic"    haha

NFL and ESPN.....

Back and forth.....   back and forth.....    back and forth.....

The NBA on TNT...

..Colts have no 1st round pick....wont get anyone I cant hear about the next day..

....Despite the best efforts of ESPN,..I cant seem to care about Clowney and Manziel

NFL and ESPN.....

Back and forth.....   back and forth.....    back and forth.....

That pretty much sums it up for my night tonight!  Friday night will be partially the same and partially on the NFL Mobile app via "Draft Xtra".  

Archived