Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hypothetical scenario for Colts

If it got to pick 59, and the Colts weren't in love with any player on the board at that spot, and some mediocre or bad team offered up next year's 1st for the Colts 2nd, would you be in favor of it? Yes we lose a pick this year in the draft, but we potentially have an early 1st rounder to go along with our other 1st next year. Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Also I have a feeling that S Calvin Pryor will fall out of the 1st round, due to his inability to cover as well as Clinton-Dix, Ward, and Brooks.

If it got to pick 59, and the Colts weren't in love with any player on the board at that spot, and some mediocre or bad team offered up next year's 1st for the Colts 2nd, would you be in favor of it? Yes we lose a pick this year in the draft, but we potentially have an early 1st rounder to go along with our other 1st next year. Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Also I have a feeling that S Calvin Pryor will fall out of the 1st round, due to his ability to cover as well as Clinton-Dix, Ward, and Brooks.

an extra first rounder next year would be exciting but this draft is the best ive seen in a long time I would prefer to trade up to get Pryor in the 2nd round if we had to trade up to get him early 2nd round would be ALOT easier than late 1st I don't have a problem trading up to get top talent (Hilton two years ago) if Pryor is there in the 2nd at any point I say move up and nab the best safety in this draft easily go get him Grigs!

Also I have a feeling that S Calvin Pryor will fall out of the 1st round, due to his ability to cover as well as Clinton-Dix, Ward, and Brooks.

No team would offer a 1st round pick for the 59th overall pick of a draft. The value just isn't there and it's too much of a risk. The Colts would make that move in a heart beat though, if it was offered. The Colts will use all of their picks this year, I don't foresee them trading up.

No team would trade a late second for next years first rd pick.

And no way Clinton-Dix or Pryor will fall that far. Too many teams are in need for a safety.

Big hitting safeties aren't as in demand in today's NFL so Pryor could fall due to that. He is more known as a big hitter rather than a coverage safety.

Big hitting safeties aren't as in demand in today's NFL so Pryor could fall due to that. He is more known as a big hitter rather than a coverage safety.

I hope your right if he's a colt i'll be excited about the potential of our secondary which has been pretty pathetic as of late fingers crossed