2nd-Gabe Jackson (G)
3rd-Dri archer (WR/RB/ST'S)
5th-Russell Bodine (G/C)
6th-Johnathan Dowling (SS)
7th-Tyler Starr (OLB)

With trade:

2nd-Gabe Jackson (G)
3rd-Dri archer (WR/RB/ST'S)
4th (via trade:next year's 3rd)-Taylor Hart (DE/OLB)
5th-Russell Bodine (G/C)

6th-Johnathan Dowling (SS)
7th-Tyler Starr (OLB)

PRFA'S: Ryan Hewitt (FB/TE), Nat Berhe (SS/FS), larry Webster (DT/TE?>>Another julius thomas?), Matt Patchan (T),Cassius Marsh (DE/OLB/TE)>>A multitalented force of nature. Shaquille Richardson (CB)

I like quite a few of your picks like archer and bodine well done

If gabe jackson (larry warford 2.0) is there at 59, i will explode! I couldn't get my card up there fast enough! The news through the grapevine is colt's line coach (gary emauel)  has taken a liking to taylor hart, so i think we snag him as well (a good kid too) . I'm also big on johnathan dowling (check the kid's film out...ballhawk safety, with a mean streak) . And i love cassius marsh! I just changed my mock and have us taking him in the 7th!

I like quite a few of your picks like archer and bodine well done

Is my mock realistic in your opinion? Are my selections reasonable? Do you see my guys falling into these rounds? I'm trying to get into the heads of our guys (coaches and so on). I've chatted with gary emauel and he gushed about taylor hart,so i figured i should add him.

If gabe jackson (larry warford 2.0) is there at 59, i will explode! I couldn't get my card up there fast enough! The news through the grapevine is colt's line coach (gary emauel)  has taken a liking to taylor hart, so i think we snag him as well (a good kid too) . I'm also big on johnathan dowling (check the kid's film out...ballhawk safety, with a mean streak) . And i love cassius marsh! I just changed my mock and have us taking him in the 7th!

I'd be happy with Gabe Jackson. The latest Walter Football mock had us taking him at 59 and Brock Vereen at 90 which I also liked.

I'd be happy with Gabe Jackson. The latest Walter Football mock had us taking him at 59 and Brock Vereen at 90 which I also liked.

I would die, if that's how it went ( with gabe jackson) . I might actually cry. The best guard in the draft! INSTANT IMPACT!  I have my doubts that he slips to 59 though.

Is my mock realistic in your opinion? Are my selections reasonable? Do you see my guys falling into these rounds? I'm trying to get into the heads of our guys (coaches and so on). I've chatted with gary emauel and he gushed about taylor hart,so i figured i should add him.

The Taylor Hart information is a nice piece of access that not many people here have. Thanks for sharing. I thought your mock was pretty solid. the only thing I don't see is the Colts picking Dri Archer. I think there is little to no chance that they go after a gimmick player like Archer that high in the draft. If the Colts passed on Gabe Jackson I wouldn't be happy, but then again I've had questions about Grigson's philosophy on picking interior linemen high in the draft.

The Taylor Hart information is a nice piece of access that not many people here have. Thanks for sharing. I thought your mock was pretty solid. the only thing I don't see is the Colts picking Dri Archer. I think there is little to no chance that they go after a gimmick player like Archer that high in the draft. If the Colts passed on Gabe Jackson I wouldn't be happy, but then again I've had questions about Grigson's philosophy on picking interior linemen high in the draft.

I'm only speculating that gabe would be there at 59 (pure speculation). God, i hope so. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. Grig's might pull a trade up, if he's within 10 picks or so. I don't know, just speculation on my part. But i know for a fact, we like taylor hart (well, at least emanuel does) .I don't view archer as a freak or a gimmick player and we've brought him in, chatted him up privately, so we're interested in him...possibly in the third.

Your set on Jonathan Dowling.... I'm not so sure we should wait so long for a SS.... I'm thinking we go early for a FS... Just my opinion

Please...please  check him out, before calling me a loon. He's FANTASTIC! Yes, he has maturity issues and so forth. The guy's a BALLER...pure and simple. A difference maker. We would be fortunate to get him in the 6th.

I would die, if that's how it went ( with gabe jackson) . I might actually cry. The best guard in the draft! INSTANT IMPACT!  I have my doubts that he slips to 59 though.

I think Jackson most likely goes somewhere in the back half of the 2nd round (picks 49 - 64 range.) He could go earlier a little earlier but I think top 40 is unlikely. I think Martin is the best guard in the draft but Jackson is definitely up there and would help our offense for the next 5 - 10 years. I like his ability in short yardage situations and in pass protection.

I think Jackson will go somewhere in the back half of the 2nd round (picks 48 - 64 range.) I think Martin is the best guard in the draft but Jackson is definitely up there and would help our offense for the next 5 - 10 years. I like his ability in short yardage situations and in pass protection.

I busted my butt on these mocks...as a hobby. If jackson is there at 59, only a fool passes on him. He's an instant impact player! BOOK IT! My favorite player at this junction of the draft. WE'RE CRAZY, IF WE PASS ON HIM.

Please...please check him out, before calling me a loon. He's FANTASTIC! Yes, he has maturity issues and so forth. The guy's a BALLER...pure and simple. A difference maker. We would be fortunate to get him in the 6th.

He has the size for sure.... His talent is a little raw.. Kinda reminds me of Darick Rogers a little talent wise..but obviously at a diff posisition. He seems to have the skills but would be a work in progress. Sounds like he needs to go to a team that watches their players closely so he doesn't get in trouble. I would like the pick... I still think we should go Saftey early...but wouldn't mind getting him late

I wouldn't be upset with taking Jackson but I think there will be several other players on the board at 90 that I'd take before considering going with Archer.

Like whom? If not archer...whom? I have an open mind. I actually bet on this stuff, so convince me. I'm quite confident, we select taylor hart within round 3 or 4. I have friends...

Like whom? If not archer...whom? I have an open mind. I actually bet on this stuff, so convince me. I'm quite confident, we select taylor hart within round 3 or 4. I have friends...

we all have friends. ;)  there are a number of Safeties, OLB's, CBs and even ILBs that could/should be available at that pick that I would take.  The only WR I'd consider taking in rounds 2 or 3 would be Matthews or Moncrief.

I think that it is realistic Gabe Jackson falling to 59 would be great but I think Bodine at center and Dri Archer as our return man would be solid pick ups I think archer in the third is a bit of a reach but it would be unlikely that he was there in the 5th. Dowling I'm not sold on I think if a safety like Tre Boston or Brock Vereen is available in the later rounds or especially Dontae Johnson who can play FS and CB I would take him in a heartbeat over Dowling but overall I like most of your picks and a few very interesting UDFA's 

He has the size for sure.... His talent is a little raw.. Kinda reminds me of Darick Rogers a little talent wise..but obviously at a diff posisition. He seems to have the skills but would be a work in progress. Sounds like he needs to go to a team that watches their players closely so he doesn't get in trouble. I would like the pick... I still think we should go Saftey early...but wouldn't mind getting him late

Yes, i see him similiar to rogers (different position though) . In the 6th round, i take a chance on him! WHY NOT?! We * away  picks on sweetpea burns and pitcock at this junctions in the draft before.

I think that it is realistic Gabe Jackson falling to 59 would be great but I think Bodine at center and Dri Archer as our return man would be solid pick ups I think archer in the third is a bit of a reach but it would be unlikely that he was there in the 5th. Dowling I'm not sold on I think if a safety like Tre Boston or Brock Vereen is available in the later rounds or especially Dontae Johnson who can play FS and CB I would take him in a heartbeat over Dowling but overall I like most of your picks and a few very interesting UDFA's 

One of my favorite picks is cassius marsh (whom, i think goes undrafted). I didn't bet on him, but the guys a beast! I hope we pick him late, but just colts wishful thinking....

Yes, i see him similiar to rogers (different position though) . In the 6th round, i take a chance on him! WHY NOT?! We * away  picks on sweetpea burns and pitcock at this junctions in the draft before.

It's a 6th round pick. I think jonathan is worth it. Another antoine bethea. We need picks, even if we must trade them for future considerations.

I'm only speculating that gabe would be there at 59 (pure speculation). God, i hope so. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. Grig's might pull a trade up, if he's within 10 picks or so. I don't know, just speculation on my part. But i know for a fact, we like taylor hart (well, at least emanuel does) .I don't view archer as a freak or a gimmick player and we've brought him in, chatted him up privately, so we're interested in him...possibly in the third.

I've explained in a different thread that I think a lot of his success was because of playing against inferior competition in the MAC. I just don't see him being better than Dexter McCluster, but hey who knows, a lot of people who have watched a lot more film than me have him graded in the late 2nd-3rd, so there is a chance the Colts take him.

I like Gabe Jackson but.. I don't see the Colts going guard with the 2nd round pick. Wouldn't be upset if they did though.

I pretty much think the same thing.  I wouldn't be upset with a OG at that pick but I don't think that's what Grigson will do.  Thomas was brought in to be a starter and he drafted Thornton last year in the 3rd, presumably hoping he'd also be a starter at the other OG position.  Unless one of these guys can also play C then I don't see a OG being the pick at 56.  I don't see a C at that pick either though.

Only way we take a guard in the second is if (A.) Grigson is certain that Donald Thomas is not going to be ready for camp and (B.) He has no faith that Lance Louis will be able to fill his role. Thornton, barring injury, is a lock to start.

Archer in the third is a Reeeeeeaaaaacccchhhhh.

I've explained in a different thread that I think a lot of his success was because of playing against inferior competition in the MAC. I just don't see him being better than Dexter McCluster, but hey who knows, a lot of people who have watched a lot more film than me have him graded in the late 2nd-3rd, so there is a chance the Colts take him.

I'm pretty sure that archer ran the fastest 40 (4.16) ever (not sure if it was at the combine or proday) . But 40 times don't mean much, i know.

Only way we take a guard in the second is if (A.) Grigson is certain that Donald Thomas is not going to be ready for camp and (B.) He has no faith that Lance Louis will be able to fill his role. Thornton, barring injury, is a lock to start.

Archer in the third is a Reeeeeeaaaaacccchhhhh.

His 4.16 40 time absolutely put him in either the 2nd or 3rd. I'm not sure he'll be there when we pick in the third.

Please...please  check him out, before calling me a loon. He's FANTASTIC! Yes, he has maturity issues and so forth. The guy's a BALLER...pure and simple. A difference maker. We would be fortunate to get him in the 6th.

I totally agree about Dowling he is a play-maker creates turnovers and has some maybe too much swagger. I like him a lot too. He would be a steal in the 6th if he had stayed at Florida probably get more support. He accounted for 18 turnovers in 2 yrs at WKU.That is almost a turnover a game.  6'3" 190 needs to hit the weights, He could be special with the right coaching in the right environment. In the 6th really why not??

I don't like Archer in the 3rd  I don't see how we can walk away from this draft without a CB give me Aikens in the 3rd. We can't trust Toler this is the draft to shore up the back end without having to use early picks.

Pass on Bodine rather go D line Colemnan maybe. It'd be nice to get a pass rush from interior line maybe Reid slips really like that kid.

Big fan of Tyler Starr. He showed too much at the shrine game and combine to go that late though I think.

no trades please unless it is back for more picks

I'm pretty sure that archer ran the fastest 40 (4.16) ever (not sure if it was at the combine or proday) . But 40 times don't mean much, i know.

I'm pretty sure he ran a 4.26 at the combine, he has elite speed I'm just not sure he's big enough to last and whether or not he has a true position in the NFL.

I'm pretty sure he ran a 4.26 at the combine, he has elite speed I'm just not sure he's big enough to last and whether or not he has a true position in the NFL.

I would say no on true NFL position unless you count KR.

I totally agree about Dowling he is a play-maker creates turnovers and has some maybe too much swagger. I like him a lot too. He would be a steal in the 6th if he had stayed at Florida probably get more support. He accounted for 18 turnovers in 2 yrs at WKU.That is almost a turnover a game.  6'3" 190 needs to hit the weights, He could be special with the right coaching in the right environment. In the 6th really why not??

I don't like Archer in the 3rd  I don't see how we can walk away from this draft without a CB give me Aikens in the 3rd. We can't trust Toler this is the draft to shore up the back end without having to use early picks.

Pass on Bodine rather go D line Colemnan maybe. It'd be nice to get a pass rush from interior line maybe Reid slips really like that kid.

Big fan of Tyler Starr. He showed too much at the shrine game and combine to go that late though I think.

no trades please unless it is back for more picks

I need to change my mock and include a CB in the third...replacing my archer pick. We are just to thin and there's no way that we don't pick a corner at some point. I got carried away with the archer pick, so i'll redue it.