Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts WR/TE 2013-2014 Highlights

HtownColt

Good job love the no nonsense music just plays aspect of it. Also when ya do the Freeman vid don't forget to put the INT that sealed the SEA win for us. It was more of a DB play but the INT doesn't happen without Freeman pressuring(And cleaning his clock after the throw) Wilson.

Good job love the no nonsense music just plays aspect of it. Also when ya do the Freeman vid don't forget to put the INT that sealed the SEA win for us. It was more of a DB play but the INT doesn't happen without Freeman pressuring(And cleaning his clock after the throw) Wilson.

wilson was crushed  :D

I realized that somewhat after the fact lol. Oh well as the saying goes "You can never have too much Reggie Wayne"

It was so good, you have to see it twice

Watching this vid made me realize a lot

1. Trent Richardson is an excellent pass blocker/blitz pick-up RB

2. Satele hit Andrew more than defensive players did

3. Ty Hilton is the fastest player in a Colts uniform

4. We're gonna be dominate for the next decade

Wow amazing! Watching this makes me excited especially with Reggie coming back, all the others, and Hakeem Nicks. There would be way more highlights if only the offensive line was better, Grigson really needs to make it better, it's the difference between Luck throwing 20-25 TDS and him throwing 26-30 TDS. Go Colts!

Some great stuff!!! With time Luck is great... Without time (which is most of the time) he is incredible. I don't know how he handles that pressure! Also everyone who stays Trent can't run take a notice at his pass blocking at least!

This video reminded me just how amazing reggie wayne is and how much better our offense will be with him back in the line up. Some guys don't come back 100% from injuries like he suffered, but simply having Reggie out on the field will have defenses worried.

Very nice - seeing the earlier highlights, I'm reminded what a loss Reggie was to the offense. I liked the "jazz hands" from Fleener. The only thing missing was DHB drawing a pass interference on balls he'd never had caught - that was his greatest play (aside from the Denver game where he had some nice plays).

Great video!  I'd hate to be the defensive coordinator trying to stop our WR/TE arsenal.

On a side note, my feelings towards Khaled Holmes have changed some watching him block in the two plays that begin at the 13:48 mark.  He's playing left guard in them and doesn't let his guy get within 5 yards of Luck.

Great video! I'd hate to be the defensive coordinator trying to stop our WR/TE arsenal.

On a side note, my feelings towards Khaled Holmes have changed some watching him block in the two plays that begin at the 13:48 mark. He's playing left guard in them and doesn't let his guy get within 5 yards of Luck.

Considering how Satele & McGlynn hit Andrew more than the defense did, that's a plus for Holmes already

It still plays on my phone, I just checked a couple minutes ago when I play it from YouTube not from here

I went to my YouTube app on my iPad. I went to your channel and everything. The DB video plays no problem. When I click on the WR vid it tells me that it's "Not available in my country" ???????? *, I'm in the USA!

I went to my YouTube app on my iPad. I went to your channel and everything. The DB video plays no problem. When I click on the WR vid it tells me that it's "Not available in my country" ???????? *, I'm in the USA!

Oh...well I guess they did block it, well that sucks

Edit: I don't get it, I'm on my iPhone and just clicked on the video right here in the thread and it just played for me just now

ahhhh crap, i was going to watch it on my phone when first posted but decided to wait and watch on my laptop for better quality and now its blocked! stupid NFL let us have our film!!!!

I can send it to you the non YouTube version if the file isn't too big.

try this one

http://dai.ly/x1rzdmm

YES, THANKS!

Few things I took away from this..........

I am 100% sold on Hugh Thornton as a starting guard or us. I watched him stonewall defenders over and over while Satele, McGlynn and occasionally Costanzo get pushed back like LeBrons hairline.

Reggie Wayne's picture is right next to the definition of Open in Websters Dictionary.

As it stands with TY, Brazill, Griff and DaRick, we are stacked at receiver...PERIOD! We dont need to draft any. If Reggie comes back healthy and Nicks is more than the charity case that DHB was...... Good Googity Moogity!

Anything that resembles a clean pocket immediately catapults Andrew Luck into the best QB in the game.