Week 10 -- BYE

Week 11 -- vs Patriots L

Week 12 -- vs Jaguars W

Week 13 -- vs Redskins W

Week 14 -- at Browns W

Week 15 -- vs Texans W

Week 16 -- at Cowboys L

Week 17 -- at Titans W

10-6, AFC South champions. I could see this year going a ton of different ways, it really depends on the team's development.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiocy. The AFC East actually had more wins last year than the South; the Dolphins are better than every South team not named the Colts, and the Jets defense is always excellent .

The Sourh is the cupcake division. Jags, Titans, and Texans are all far below average .

I laugh at people who claim the Texans are far below average. They had a really bad year, but so did we in 2011. They'll be a tough out this season. The Titans went 7-9 with their QB on the sideline, and Ray Horton can rework that defense. I even expect the Jags to be better. Outside of the Pats and Colts, the East and the South are very close.

Apart from a handful of road games, this schedule don't seem hard at all.

You get Denver in week 1, so you get to beat up your ex-quarterback again. Very nice, considering last time they were all over him and punishing him, I'm taking the Colts in this one. Denver struggles against better teams.

Eagles and Ravens are at home, so you get a slide there.

New England at home, and come on, has Brady ever won in your stadium? He couldn't even win the Super Bowl there. Everyone loves to bash the Saints for playing horrible on the road, but New England don't look that threatening outside of Foxboro.

The main two tough games you have after bruising up your ex-QB, looks to be the Giants and Steelers on the road. Go look at the Steelers schedule too BTW, it's a cake walk for a team that started 0-6 and went 8-2 afterwards. Which speaking of, the Giants schedule is pretty easy too since all the tough games are at home this year.

The schedule is a lot easier than last season. I don't see the Colts not winning 11 or 12 games on this one. I'm taking them over Denver, New England, and the Eagles, and I'm iffy on Baltimore, while I'm going against them in Pittsburgh and New Yuck.

Your toughest games are going to be divisional opponents. Always remember that, and the Texans nearly beat you last year.

I don't see where there is a lot to worry about. The Skins game should be full of comedy considering how bad they truly do suck. If you are wondering why "Luck vs RGIII" is not primetime, well there you go - The Skins are a garbage team. The league knows this. They will do the usual, and win around 5 games or less, so what's the sense in wasting a primetime slot just to see them get blown out by the Colts? I'm shocked they still even get primetime games, they are one of the sorriest franchises in the league ever since Synder bought the team.

Yep, Steelers on the road will be a tough one for us. Just a feeling too. Baltimore at home could be hit or miss......

I think we struggle with the Giants or Cowboys. Maybe lose to one, not sure. It's just often tough to sweep the NFC.

We will lose or struggle a lot in one or two division games. Maybe the Jags once this year too since they sneak up on us every few years or so, or every other year.

Regardless I still think we win enough to grab a bye week at the moment, been my feeling for months.

I think we take Denver week 1 too, we often do. I also think we get NE at home too since playing them at home vs. in Foxboro hell is night and day. Besides, I think both NE and Denver are vastly overrated.

I've always preferred a late bye. Ours came right on time in 2012, but usually, the later the better.

We have two bye weeks in a sense if you count the one when we play Houston Thursday night. Ten days before we play the Bengals.

Colts face the most teams coming off of bye weeks at 3 teams(Giants, Patriots, Jaguars).

We also get one team who gets extra rest after playing a Thursday game(Browns).

All in the back half of the season if that matters at all.

Cant believe no primetime vs redskins

Right?

Also, I just saw that the Broncos/Pats game is not SNF either.

Especially Jon Gruden on ESPN. 

Would of been a great MNF matchup.

No chance of getting flexed to Sunday night as its Denver at KC...But the Monday Night game is really bad..I can't believe its a Monday Night game, even though it is a rivalry...Dolphins @ Jets...ughhhh

Week 1 -- at Broncos L

Week 2 -- vs Eagles W

Week 3 -- at Jaguars W

Week 4 -- vs Titans W

Week 5 -- vs Ravens W

Week 6 -- at Texans L

Week 7 -- vs Bengals L

Week 8 -- at Steelers L

Week 9 -- at Giants W

Week 10 -- BYE

Week 11 -- vs Patriots L

Week 12 -- vs Jaguars W

Week 13 -- vs Redskins W

Week 14 -- at Browns W

Week 15 -- vs Texans W

Week 16 -- at Cowboys L

Week 17 -- at Titans W

10-6, AFC South champions. I could see this year going a ton of different ways, it really depends on the team's development.

Don't see us losing 3 in a row.

I like starting out with the Broncos. This is a good test to see how things will go. I don't consider this game an automatic loss, although it will probably be tough. Last year the Colts won games against playoff teams and lost ones they should have won. I remember that, although the Colts beat Oakland, that team gave them a difficult time. This season might be no different. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that the Redskins might be improved and would turn out to be a close game.

Week 1 -- at Broncos L

Week 2 -- vs Eagles W

Week 3 -- at Jaguars W

Week 4 -- vs Titans W

Week 5 -- vs Ravens W

Week 6 -- at Texans L

Week 7 -- vs Bengals L

Week 8 -- at Steelers L

Week 9 -- at Giants W

Week 10 -- BYE

Week 11 -- vs Patriots L

Week 12 -- vs Jaguars W

Week 13 -- vs Redskins W

Week 14 -- at Browns W

Week 15 -- vs Texans W

Week 16 -- at Cowboys L

Week 17 -- at Titans W

I still stand by my predictions.

1-1 split vs Broncos-Patriots, 2-2 vs AFC North, 3-1 vs NFC East, 6-0 or 5-1 vs division.

So, a record of 11-5 or 12-4 is what we will end up with.

Well they moved the flex option starting week 5 now so that game just could find its way to primetime

I know, but this should have been a primetime game in the first place. I would switch that game with the giants. colts redskins on monday night has more headlines then colts giants

Week 1 -- at Broncos -- Sunday 8:30pm (NBC)        L

Week 2 -- vs Eagles -- Monday 8:30pm (ESPN)       W

Week 3 -- at Jaguars -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)        W

Week 4 -- vs Titans -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)          W

Week 5 -- vs Ravens -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)        W

Week 6 -- at Texans -- Thursday 8:15pm (NFLN)     L

Week 7 -- vs Bengals -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)        L

Week 8 -- at Steelers -- Sunday 4:25pm (CBS)        W

Week 9 -- at Giants -- Monday 8:30pm (ESPN)        W

Week 10 -- BYE

Week 11 -- vs Patriots -- Sunday 8:30pm (NBC)      L

Week 12 -- vs Jaguars -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)      W

Week 13 -- vs Redskins -- Sunday 1:00pm (FOX)    W

Week 14 -- at Browns -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)       L

Week 15 -- vs Texans -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)       W

Week 16 -- at Cowboys -- Sunday 4:25pm (CBS)     L

Week 17 -- at Titans -- Sunday 1:00pm (CBS)         W

I tried to stay very conservative and pick us to lose every tough game...  we still go 10-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could easily change Cowboys, Browns, and Bengals to wins and we are 13-3!!!!!!!

This is going to be a very fun year to be a Colts fan   :)

Vontae already preparing for Tom Brady week 1

THIS just put a big ol' grin on my face.

As someone who lives in an AFC/NFC East and AFC North fan-based area, I like this schedule!

Opening up against Denver is huge, I did NOT expect that.

Four primetime games, and I really hope we beat the Patriots this time.

I was shocked to see Colts/Redskins wasn't primetime, but I think it was because the Skins sucked last year. I imagined the schedule makers and anaylsts salivating at the thought of Luck vs. RG3 in primetime.

I do think us facing Philly is kinda weird to see in primetime, but I'll take it.

Playing the Cowboys in December is basically a blessing in disguise.

Eagles wont be easy. I know Desean is gone but the fast tempo they play with and the fact that we always started slow last season could be a real issue. Also, im sorry but im not sure im high on pagano/manusky stopping Mccoy/Sproles and the long bombs they throw.

I think the league actually did us a favor by scheduling Denver and Philly first.  Had we started with the Titans, Jags and Browns, Chuck would have once again come out of the gates conservatively, trying to be this running team he envisions us to be.  Now he can't.  Unless he wants to fall behind by 2-3 TDs both games, that is.  But we did quite a bit of that last season, so who knows. 

I'd rather have them in the middle of the season. It's better to open up against weaker competition and work yourself into a groove. Home vs. Jags would have been awesome.

It's best like it is, this way manning will not be as tight with his new receiver and the new look D will not have time to really gel together

We have a tough start playing the Broncos and Eagles. We should be able to win one of those games. I have us going 10-6 with losses to Den,Pit,@ Hou, NE, NYG, DAL.

Dallas had our number in the Peyton Manning era, this a new era now

Don't see us losing to a 8-8 team, they're average & that defense us God awful. They can't fix that in ONE off-season