Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kurt Coleman declined Colts offer.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/22/kurt-coleman-says-he-turned-down-better-deals-to-sign-with-vikings/

Coleman, a safety who signed with the Vikingslast week, accepted a deal in Minnesota that pays a salary this year of $900,000, with nothing guaranteed. Coleman said both the Colts and the Jets offered him some guaranteed money, and that he got one offer with a higher base salary as well. 

I am pretty confident the Colts were the team to offer Coleman the higher contract.

Let's see.....

Coleman had better offers....   including at least one from a team (likely the Colts)  whose GM knows him and likes him which would increase his chances of being on the roster....   and we're much, much more likely to end up in the playoffs than the Vikings who continue to have serious QB problems.

I'm not sure this decision was though-through all that well......     :facepalm:         :loco: 

Let's see.....

Coleman had better offers....   including at least one from a team (likely the Colts)  whose GM knows him and likes him which would increase his chances of being on the roster....   and we're much, much more likely to end up in the playoffs than the Vikings who continue to have serious QB problems.

I'm not sure this decision was though-through all that well......     :facepalm:         :loco:

He didn't want to face Trent in practice