Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 04/21

I don't partake in the Easter Bunny concept. The only explanation for a bunny to be hiding eggs is he don't want anyone to know he is banging a chicken. :goodluck:  :woah:

My son got the basket, I got the bunny pellets.

(We have a rabbit and I got to clean his cage on Sat.)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is true but none of them played as big of percentages of their offenses as Gronk did IMO.   
    • That was a contact tracing plan, has nothing to do with the spread, just people they can easily identify as a potential case because they were in close contact with.   You can't give them names of people to contact tracers, that may have followed you into a room or passed you walking down a sidewalk, that you might not know.
    • Yeah, that says it is contact tracing plan that will occur when someone was within 6' for 15 minutes. Not that, that is how you catch it.   Good way to spin it.   You can catch it by touching a door knob and touching your face, not even being around the person. Hence not able to contact trace those cases.     So thanks, might want to pay attention to what you post, maybe quote it for what it is.   Then  come back and provide a link that has nothing to do with what you said.   TBH, not surprised by your post though.
    • Thanks for the link.  Honestly, it’s the first time I’ve seen this.   Good link.    That said...   to be clear, the link you provided had another link.  And it says that while prolonged contact (15 minutes) is the most likely, it does NOT at all rule out being able to contract the virus in instances of shorter time length, or in instances where the breath of an infected person comes directly into contact with an I infected person, such as coughing, breathing heavy, or, I suspect, with singing.  That’s why so many church events turn into Super Spreader events.
    • Yeah  what does the CDC know.    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing/contact-tracing-plan/contact-tracing.html
  • Members

• Behle

Behle 34

• AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 615

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 0

Rookie
    • w87r

w87r 1,756

• coltsva

coltsva 1,715