Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I found the first Luck thread on the forum. It was started by a mysterious member named dranyam327. It was their first and only post. The topic has since been locked, but if you search for dranyam327 it'll pop up for you to look over. This was posted before any of the drama started happening surrounding Manning's injury. At that point, everyone was still fully expecting him to be ready for the season opener... So who is/was this mysterious member, who made one post

There is a member named "maynard327".... which is "dranyam" spelled backwards.

My God......I've cracked the code!!!!

There was a member, you mean... He doesn't appear to be around anymore. Do you know anything about him?

Edited by jackbutton96
There was a member, you mean... He doesn't appear to be around anymore. Do you know anything about him?

Nope...I don't remember having any significant conversations with him...but you're right, I guess he was banned after 76 posts under the maynard name.

We can't really fault him on the "dranyam" Luck thread though.... sadly, he was right.

I found the first Luck thread on the forum. It was started by a mysterious member named dranyam327. It was their first and only post. The topic has since been locked, but if you search for dranyam327 it'll pop up for you to look over. This was posted before any of the drama started happening surrounding Manning's injury. At that point, everyone was still fully expecting him to be ready for the season opener... So who is/was this mysterious member, who made one post

Sounds like a genius poster. Foreseeing the future before it even unfolds for us.