Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars offer Mack contract for five years [Merge]

Colts_Fan12

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sources close to Alex Mack say he wants to play this contract in Jacksonville, not Cleveland, which opted not to give him long-term deal.

So much fort him wanting to stay in Browns land.

Don't make sense tho they suck worse then The browns lol

Why not?  Gus Bradley did a hell of a job with the Jags last year.  He had guys playing well above their skill levels by year end.

I do not want the Jags to get better because they are division rivals, but if Mack helps them succeed with some other new faces,....fun stuff. 

We will deal with Holmes and Costa.

Why not?  Gus Bradley did a hell of a job with the Jags last year.  He had guys playing well above their skill levels by year end.

I do not want the Jags to get better because they are division rivals, but if Mack helps them succeed with some other new faces,....fun stuff. 

We will deal with Holmes and Costa.

They also made the right moves in FA IMo...except the money they gave to Zane Beadles, i didnt like that move AT ALL.

They also made the right moves in FA IMo...except the money they gave to Zane Beadles, i didnt like that move AT ALL.

I have always loved making fun of the Jags.  I firmly believe they will be a better team this year.  Just getting rid of "Goldy-locks" Gabbert was a move in the right direction. :)

Sources close to Alex Mack say he wants to play this contract in Jacksonville, not Cleveland, which opted not to give him long-term deal.

So much fort him wanting to stay in Browns land. 

They could still sign him....I wonder what kind of player they would get?  

Its not like Jacksonville is the picture of stability

Maybe not in the past.

But right now, with getting Chris Clemons, Red Bryant, Walter Thurmond and pretty soon a QB and C possibly, they might be building something better than the previous GM did. I thought they would be guaranteed a first pick in the draft but they played hard for Gus Bradley and ended up with the 3rd pick.

I'm lost, how do you go from the Browns to the Jags? But won't sign with the :colts: ?

They have to be paying him money out this world for that.

If they sign Mack, NFL might as well hand the :colts: the AFC South championship[/

quote]

Because he still wants the money he's required and apparently the Colts couldn't make a deal to his standards.

You must really be in it for the money if your escape from the Browns is the Jaguars. Not that I have a problem with it given what they put their bodies through, but he'd be pretty naive to think the Jaguars are going to go from bottom-feeders to SB by the end of that contract. 

He doesn't want to play in Jax he just doesn't want to play in Cleveland.

I for one love the idea of Jacksonville saddling theirselves down with a center not far from 30 years old. Using up their cap on non skill players will help to make sure they're still in obscurity.

I have always loved making fun of the Jags.  I firmly believe they will be a better team this year.  Just getting rid of "Goldy-locks" Gabbert was a move in the right direction. :)

They are getting better. I will admit that. If Goldy-locks is gone Brent, what the hades will happen to the 3 bears though? Okay, lame joke. My bad.

978-2-7643-2187-4.jpg

Just getting rid of "Goldy-locks" Gabbert was a move in the right direction. :)

Yeah, it is a good idea to cut ties with Gabbert for Jacksonville I agree & besides our own Goldilocks [Curtis Painter] got cut & landed amazingly as the backup QB with the NY Giants so anything is possible I guess. 

Can you say Gabbert to the Raiders? Is that a step up or a step down? Hmmm...I agree it's a tough call. LOL!