Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seat Upgrades

bavanlan

Anyone have any success this year? We moved basically two sections in and kept our aisle seats!

I LOVED the way they did it this year; bravo for pushing the new tech.

No success for us. We tried for some very specific sections in the 500 level to no avail. But agree with you - the way they did it was very cool.

My date is this Friday to upgrade. Hoping for anything in the 500s or 1st couple rows in 600. Right now we in 619 in last row. 1st game last year wide said she ain't walking up those sorts

Steps again. We did game day upgrade the rest of the year and sat in 500s for the rest of the games.

No success for us. We tried for some very specific sections in the 500 level to no avail. But agree with you - the way they did it was very cool.

One in our party uses the aisle to stretch a bad knee. The aisle is nice, but not required for us. I had found seats 3 sections in that were 5-8 but lost them in the process. In a fit of anger, I went back and found these two sections in with the aisle; I think these are a better fit for us.

I imagine the 500 have low turnover. The 300s I was looking at were SPARSE.

One in our party uses the aisle to stretch a bad knee. The aisle is nice, but not required for us. I had found seats 3 sections in that were 5-8 but lost them in the process. In a fit of anger, I went back and found these two sections in with the aisle; I think these are a better fit for us.

I imagine the 500 have low turnover. The 300s I was looking at were SPARSE.

We have 300 level now. From a price standpoint was actually trying to downgrade, but get closer to the 50. Been trying for about 4 years but you are right - low turnover in the 500's.

When was your window? I'm in the 400's and had a few options in that level.

Last Friday at 1.  I missed it by an hour forgetting it was East Coast time so maybe that was what happened.  I had everything all set up and ready for like a week too.  Good to know for next year if you moved up at that time slot though.

We moved from the end zone, top row in the BL party zone to one of the corners under the jumbo-tron.  We like the vantage point of the corners and are high enough to see the whole field and have a good view of the jumbo-tron and close to bathrooms and concessions... And we moved down just a few rows from where we were and are out of the sun!

Win win!

My time spot was April 1st at 9 am. I was going to look to see what was available, but forgot to do so.   I sit in section 101, and im close the aisle, so Im pretty happy where im at. Curiosity was the only reason I was going to look.

We moved from the end zone, top row in the BL party zone to one of the corners under the jumbo-tron.  We like the vantage point of the corners and are high enough to see the whole field and have a good view of the jumbo-tron and close to bathrooms and concessions... And we moved down just a few rows from where we were and are out of the sun!

Win win!

They open the roof?

I was able to upgrade on Tuesday. I was in 627 with aisle seats and didn't find any upgrades, which I didn't expect to. However I told myself I'd search all locations and ended up finding aisle seats in the non bigscreen corner, row 4. I was happy because they are close to everything right off the corner.

Anyone know when we can buy additional seats? Can you buy additional seats the same year you upgraded?

I was able to upgrade on Tuesday. I was in 627 with aisle seats and didn't find any upgrades, which I didn't expect to. However I told myself I'd search all locations and ended up finding aisle seats in the non bigscreen corner, row 4. I was happy because they are close to everything right off the corner.

Anyone know when we can buy additional seats? Can you buy additional seats the same year you upgraded?

After they go through relocation they will do this all over again for additional seating. I tried to buy the single next to our seats and it wouldn't let me.

I was able to upgrade yesterday (April 10).  I was in 451 row 9 (under BL zone) and moved to 431 (corner) row 4.  My goal is to get in the 300 level -- don't know if that will ever happen.  Anyway, I'm very happy with the upgrade I got. Not only am I closer but now I'm on the side of the stadium closest to where I park.  Can't wait for the season to begin.  I'm already suffering basketball withdrawl (though with the Pacers playing as well as they are, I still have a little to watch)... but it's the COLTS that I'm really missing.

I was able to upgrade yesterday (April 10). I was in 451 row 9 (under BL zone) and moved to 431 (corner) row 4. My goal is to get in the 300 level -- don't know if that will ever happen. Anyway, I'm very happy with the upgrade I got. Not only am I closer but now I'm on the side of the stadium closest to where I park. Can't wait for the season to begin. I'm already suffering basketball withdrawl (though with the Pacers playing as well as they are, I still have a little to watch)... but it's the COLTS that I'm really missing.

Hoosier Fan, you gave me a mini heart attack, I missread your section. I upgraded to 631 row 4 and I thought we might have had a conflict. Phew.

I just upgraded, but only moved from 619 row 21 to 619 row 4. I wanted to stay on an aisle which I did. Saved about 40 steps to go up. Not sure we'll even use those seats though. Last year we only sat in our seats for the 1st quarter of the home opener.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, additional seat purchasing started on Thursday.

Anyone have access yet?  I'm trying to find out if the single next to me is still open.