Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New RG3 logo unveiled

jvan1973

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is one of the most over-hyped players in the nfl today.  He always injured.  And guess who had a better rookie season? that's right, Andrew Luck.  But guess who won the rookie of the year award? RG3 because of his flashy personality and less big plays

oooooooooh, fancy, a personal logo

Has Adidas done this before?

Who else has one?

Tracy McGrady, Dwight Howard, David Becham, Derrick Rose etc. just a few I can name off the top of my head.

Jimmy Graham and Von Miller will probably have one in the near future

That wasn't affiliated with Adidas or Nike. Nadine asked if Adidas sponsored any other athletes logo

Also, that logo is confusing to look at

Ah my bad I thought you were asking if I had a link to the logo itself. But you're right lol, at least it is creative though.

A lot of hate to just start a thread to make a mean spirited comment. I don't get it....even if you don't root for the guy why people find it impossible to just ignore them. You would think that people get paid to put down players on these boards....first it was belittling Tom Brady and now we've moved on to RGIII. I can't wait for the Johnny Manzeil threads. I may not be a fan but I see no reason to rag on a guy for something so trivial. Stuff like that just seems petty and honestly...jealous.

A lot of hate to just start a thread to make a mean spirited comment. I don't get it....even if you don't root for the guy why people find it impossible to just ignore them. You would think that people get paid to put down players on these boards....first it was belittling Tom Brady and now we've moved on to RGIII. I can't wait for the Johnny Manzeil threads. I may not be a fan but I see no reason to rag on a guy for something so trivial. Stuff like that just seems petty and honestly...jealous.

We are bitter from wen everyone declared him a better player.

Maybe you should have skipped the thread then

it was brought to everyones attention I believe because a guy who hasn't really accomplished anything so far in the NFL, is getting over hyped and getting personal logos from billon dollar companies, its comical IMO

Look at all hatred just oozing from all orifices of this board's members. There is nothing wrong with him having a logo. It is pretty cool, I wish I had one. Does that make me conceited? No, it makes you like literally every other young person on the earth who wants to establish themself as a unique person. He isn't the one that is going around telling everyone to compare himself to everyone else. The media and fans are. Darn him for wanting to be his own person. Everyone here literally just hates anybody who doesn't act like Manning. 

Look at all hatred just oozing from all orifices of this board's members. There is nothing wrong with him having a logo. It is pretty cool, I wish I had one. Does that make me conceited? No, it makes you like literally every other young person on the earth who wants to establish themself as a unique person. He isn't the one that is going around telling everyone to compare himself to everyone else. The media and fans are. Darn him for wanting to be his own person. Everyone here literally just hates anybody who doesn't act like Manning.

They be butthurt. They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

That wasn't affiliated with Adidas or Nike. Nadine asked if Adidas sponsored any other athletes logo

Also, that logo is confusing to look at

Thanks

None of he pics in that article link to bleacher report will display for me.

Since I've never noticed this before, I was interested to see that nike does it too.

Some players are dong it on their own?  Makes good marketing sense.........especially when they don't have rights to the nfl stuff

I agree

I have some monogrammed jewelry...........and a family sweatshirt...........not too marketable though :lol:

personalized logos no different than game day gear with their names on it.  Nicer looking stuff imo