Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/05

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   If you are a die-hard Colts fan - you obviously pay close attention to the NFL landscape as a whole in order to keep informed.

:blueshoe:   In your opinion - which AFC TEAM - besides the Colts - has done THE MOST to improve itself during veteran free agency ??

Generally the big name winners of free agency flop.. Not saying NE and Den will be bad or anything but I don't think big name FA is where you build teams who win super bowls. So I'll go a different route and say that in terms of team improvements, the Raiders in the AFC. I don't think their GM did a good job but they had so much money he couldn't make the team worse. And considering how bad they were before, they improved the most I would say.

On paper, Denver though.

:blueshoe:   If you are a die-hard Colts fan - you obviously pay close attention to the NFL landscape as a whole in order to keep informed.

:blueshoe:   In your opinion - which AFC TEAM - besides the Colts - has done THE MOST to improve itself during veteran free agency ??

Denver and New England second.

Considering that he's being considered a ST player and backup safety, I'm not too worried. Harmon will be the starting SS at this time.

Yeah, but the way he phrased that made it seem like he was a good player or something. 

I read your 1st line too fast sb41 & thought to myself actor Bruce Willis is a Colts fan? Awesome! SW1 can add him to other celebrities who root for the Colts like David Letterman & John Mellencamp. Just Kidding!  

NE with the Darrelle Revis singing, getting WR Julian Edelman back, & Denver with signing safety T. J. Ward & DE DeMarcus Ware. 

Ware is oft injured, and Talib, as we Patriot fans know, is a fragile glass doll.

The only good signing was award. Revis and Browner make the Patriots secondary much better than before.

Ware has missed three games in his career.

The broncos also added TJ ward