Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great Dane

"The new" Mike Wallace?

Just saw at NFL.com that DHB repordtedly to visit Steelers..

Good luck Big Ben! :D:funny:

jokes a side.. Which WR in the draft do you see the steelers can go with?

They have Brown and Wheaton as their receivers now. They can take anyone and be fine.

Except DHB........Drop Hands-o Butter.

butter_webcrop.jpg

Big Ben should demand a trade if they sign DHB to be anything more then a special teams player.  

Except DHB........Drop Hands-o Butter.

butter_webcrop.jpg

True. But if you're talking the draft, then I'd even take the #20th ranked WR over DHB

True. But if you're talking the draft, then I'd even take the #20th ranked WR over DHB

Agreed...just having some fun.  :)

To be clear on the thread title....I don;t like the old Mike Wallace, so I am sure to like the new one?  I did like the REALLY old Mike Wallace on 60 Minutes.  He was fantastic.

2006-03-12-CBSWallace.jpg

Big Ben should demand a trade if they sign DHB to be anything more then a special teams player.  

You CAN get some situational Value with his blocking too. But.... ;)

Heybay has everything you want in a WR except the part about catching the ball especially if he is wide open. Monster on Special Teams really to bad no one switched him to corner in HS or even college a lot of wasted talent seems to be good teammate just a good dude. But a WR has to catch the ball

I was hoping we'd keep him for ST's only.. But we are already stacked at WR

Heybay has everything you want in a WR except the part about catching the ball especially if he is wide open. Monster on Special Teams really to bad no one switched him to corner in HS or even college a lot of wasted talent seems to be good teammate just a good dude. But a WR has to catch the ball

. . . and he can't separate worth a damn -- despite his speed, poor route runner, bad instincts, not great after catch, poor agility, terrible body control. Yeah but other than that he's got it all.