Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Superbowl

Nesjan3

That's an accurate prediction because in 5 years, Manning and Brady should be retired, meaning the AFC should be easier to win because at that point, Luck should be the best QB in our conference.

As painful as it is for me to admit this, you're making an excellent point.

I hate the whole Wilson > Luck debate.  Put Luck on the Seahawks and see what happens.  Andrew Luck has really carried the Colts on his back the past 2 years.  With the circumstances both players are in (Kaepernick is in this boat as well) Andrew Luck is doing far more with the resources at his disposal.

It's like I've gone back through time to 2006, but "Luck" and "Manning" as well as "Wilson" and "Brady" are interchangeable.  ;)

You guys shouldn't lose sleep over any comparisons after a whopping two seasons for both of these guys. FTR if I had to pick one and project out their career success I'd take Luck, but a rivalry isn't a sprint. It's a marathon. 

You totally lost me with the opening sentence when you said Denver would get a Super Bowl.

Newsflash, all that big talk didn't work when they made it to the Super Bowl this year.

Neither Brady or Manning are getting another ring - fact. That train ride has been over for a long time now since neither one of them have won a SB since Dubya was the president.

It's time for new teams to rise up and put the old men to sleep, and that's where the Colts come into the picture.

All this talk about Denver Denver Denver or New England New England New England hasn't helped even when they did reach the Super Bowl only to choke unbelievably.

I would take Pittsburgh showing up in another SB before I put money down on the usual suspects again.