Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/22

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Recent interviews with Colts GM Ryan Grigson seem to indicate that the Colts are done with their free agent shopping - and - have shifted focus to the NFL Draft.

That said - which remaining free agent would you MOST like to see Ryan Grigson consider to bring to Indianapolis ??  :blueshoe: 

:blueshoe:   RB Knowshon Moreno !!  Dump oft-injured Ahmad Bradshaw and bring in Moreno who reminds me of Dominic Rhodes - AND - has Super Bowl experience.  :blueshoe: 

I'm afraid I have to respectfully disagree with you on that 1 my friend. I think RB Bradshaw is gonna be spectacular this season & I am pleased that Grigs had both the wisdom & foresight to keep that bulldozer thumper in INDY.

Woo Hoo!  :disco:

I am pleased that Grigs had both the wisdom & foresight to keep that bulldozer thumper in INDY.

I don't see him staying healthy for the playoffs. I've seen the man run and he hits guys so hard and plays with such a chip on his shoulder, that I'm concerned he doesn't care whether he gets injured. That should serve us greatly for a few games. Then he will see IR.

:blueshoe:   RB Knowshon Moreno !!  Dump oft-injured Ahmad Bradshaw and bring in Moreno who reminds me of Dominic Rhodes - AND - has Super Bowl experience.  :blueshoe: 

. Bradshaw is a two-time Super Bowl champion, winning Super Bowls XLII and XLVI as a member of the New York Giants. He was the leading rusher in each game, becoming one of eight running backs in NFL history to be the leading rusher in two different Super Bowls.

I don't see him staying healthy for the playoffs. I've seen the man run and he hits guys so hard and plays with such a chip on his shoulder, that I'm concerned he doesn't care whether he gets injured. That should serve us greatly for a few games. Then he will see IR.

Bradshaw runs like a man possessed and if he can get Ballard and Richardson running like that then they could pose a serious threat on the ground.