Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas Clark Injured Vs Falcons

I don't think many of you noticed (no one has talked about it thus far), but Dallas Clark suffered a knee injury today. Don't know the extent of the injury, but we know it's a lower leg injury and it forced him to miss most of the game.

I don't think many of you noticed (no one has talked about it thus far), but Dallas Clark suffered a knee injury today. Don't know the extent of the injury, but we know it's a lower leg injury and it forced him to miss most of the game.

You know I hate to see anyone get hurt but the way this whole team is playing is kind of embarrassing right now to say the least. We have players that are pro-bowlers and they sure aren't playing like that. The coaching is awful but the players are at fault because they are playing not the coaches. I can see the Rookies making mistakes but what's with the false starts coming from Freeney? What's up with that? Our starters wouldn't be starting on other teams with they way they are playing. Well it's going to be a long season and I guess we just have to suffer through it.

You know I hate to see anyone get hurt but the way this whole team is playing is kind of embarrassing right now to say the least. We have players that are pro-bowlers and they sure aren't playing like that. The coaching is awful but the players are at fault because they are playing not the coaches. I can see the Rookies making mistakes but what's with the false starts coming from Freeney? What's up with that? Our starters wouldn't be starting on other teams with they way they are playing. Well it's going to be a long season and I guess we just have to suffer through it.

Mistakes are maginified when you cant score.

Our defense has had its horror shows but there's nothing they can do when we cant change thscoreboard..

Our offense was shut OUT today..

What do we average./..14 points a game...?

We should be 0-9 averaging 14 points game

If he is out for next week, hopefully the take Epps off the practice squad and we can see what he can do.

Don't know yet, but Jacob Tamme would be the replacement with Brody Eldridge coming in. Dedrick Epps would probably stay on the PS, but if he gets promoted, he'll probably just play special teams.

As much as I hate to say it...in the first game against Houston...they zoomed in on Clark sitting on the bench after a putrid offensive series...the look on his face said it all. Without Peyton at the helm I think Clark more than anybody has...not really given up...but just not giving it his all.

As much as I hate to say it...in the first game against Houston...they zoomed in on Clark sitting on the bench after a putrid offensive series...the look on his face said it all. Without Peyton at the helm I think Clark more than anybody has...not really given up...but just not giving it his all.

Maybe he just knew then what we know now ... that the Colts are a one man team.

I think we need to start looking at tight ends in the draft as well. We need a guy that can stay on the field ever play. I like Elderidge, but we need a guy that needs to be accounted for just like Clark. This draft is deep in TE's.

Dallas left in 2nd quarter, also Eldrige hurt hand & Taken out

thats why Tamme was in and u may have heard announcer actually say Garcon in TE position a few times

Note all week Clark Prcatriced with injured knee on a LTD basis, so played with injury , only could make it worse

Edited by bayone

ANDY Just opened my e-,mai'sl & see u commented after me in the Pegasus blog on direct colts , & my comment was the subject of this forum thread and u wrote at threads start

I don't think many of you noticed (no one has talked about it thus far), What about me , ( LOL ) :banana:

PS , Maurice ( Jaggededge ) writes quite well on all his blogs,

Edited by bayone

ANDY Just opened my e-,mai'sl & see u commented after me in the Pegasus blog on direct colts , & my comment was the subject of this forum thread and u wrote at threads start

I don't think many of you noticed (no one has talked about it thus far), What about me , ( LOL ) :banana:

PS , Maurice ( Jaggededge ) writes quite well on all his blogs,

I said many of you, not all of you :)