Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

changes to LOS

CR91

The bethea poster is coming down and Andrew is going up. I think the popular choice would be the superman dive or how he runs around with his arms up and pointing his fingers up in the air when there's a td. Thoughts

Is it still cursed to be on the side of Lucas Oil Stadium? How about we save Luck for the time being.

I don't think it's cursed anymore.... All but one player made it out alive last year and had the seasons you would expect from them.. haha

They should've put McAfee swimming in the canal up..now THAT would cause accidents.. :D

J/k

Seattle can have the 12th man. Indy needs to embrace the taxman... and all the people who live in and around the city who helped pay for LOS when we had a perfectly good place known as the Hoosier Dome. Put that up on the side of the stadium.

Seattle can have the 12th man. Indy needs to embrace the taxman... and all the people who live in and around the city who helped pay for LOS when we had a perfectly good place known as the Hoosier Dome. Put that up on the side of the stadium.

Come on. Seriously? I think the Carmel High School stadium seats more than the old Hoosier Dome, and the market for seats had long since way exceeded max capacity. And as a long time season ticket holder, I can assure you it was not just starting to show its age. It was a charming little place in its own way, but not worthy of preserving. The only thing I miss is the way the noise reverberated.

Come on. Seriously? I think the Carmel High School stadium seats more than the old Hoosier Dome, and the market for seats had long since way exceeded max capacity. And as a long time season ticket holder, I can assure you it was not just starting to show its age. It was a charming little place in its own way, but not worthy of preserving. The only thing I miss is the way the noise reverberated.

I know. The Hoosier Dome and Market Square were both in need of upgrades, but I have fond memories of time spent in both fro Football, basketball, and even Wrestlemania 8. LOS is great, but the roof needs to be open more often... even with the shadows.

I hate shadows.

I know. The Hoosier Dome and Market Square were both in need of upgrades, but I have fond memories of time spent in both fro Football, basketball, and even Wrestlemania 8. LOS is great, but the roof needs to be open more often... even with the shadows.

I hate shadows.

Alright fine. I'll need to confirm with my wife, but I'll allow y'all to put my mug up there if you really want. :D

A man of vision speaketh

Alright fine. I'll need to confirm with my wife, but I'll allow y'all to put my mug up there if you really want. :D

Schwamm, thanks for making SW1 almost roll on the floor with laughter buddy. You need to be doing standup comedy on the weekends man.  :thmup:

Hey man, Charlie your avatar is already smiling.  :P

I think the Luck Superman dive would be the best one to put up there !!!  Maybe put a red cape on him too  LOL

Or they could have fans re-enact that play and put the best fan re-enactment in it's place  ROFL

Schwamm, thanks for making SW1 almost roll on the floor with laughter buddy. You need to be doing standup comedy on the weekends man. :thmup:

Hey man, Charlie your avatar is already smiling. :P

You're alright by me, SW1. Keep rockin' my friend.

You're alright by me, SW1. Keep rockin' my friend.

I'm no talent agent pal, but if you need a babysitter for your handsome little devil avatar so that you & your wife can have a night out on the town I'm your man.  :thmup:

Yes, I realize you probably have a full plate of relatives willing to chill with Charlie, but you do have a knack for comedy Schwamm. I wasn't kidding about that. It's all about the delivery & self deprecation in telling a joke & you have that gift my friend. 

Have an awesome weekend buddy.  :hat:

I think you might be thinking of the NFL app, they're talking about the colts app.

My NFL app has Reggie, but my Colts app has Luck Reggie and Bethea

All I have is the Colts official app and it's just Reggie Wayne, in 2012 it was just a plain Colts logo

I think you might be thinking of the NFL app, they're talking about the colts app.

My NFL app has Reggie, but my Colts app has Luck Reggie and Bethea

Nope,,, I have an IPhone and the Colts app on it has Reggie Wayne... The NFL app also has Reggie Wayne!! The Colts app picture is better though