Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign kicker Carson Wiggs. Release OG Zach Allen.

MTC

No its not the move fans were looking for a real center or a good FS I would say that would be the two things that the colts lack at this point.

James..........

I was kidding.

I know what we're looking for.

Sorry....   perhaps I should've used an emoticon to make it more obvious.

Meh, signed a camp body at Kicker....Give us some meaningful news :funny:

Like Jim Irsay checking into Rehab?  It's not like the past couple of days haven't been filled with meaningful news it just hasn't been good news.  Well I guess Irsay checking into rehab is good news but the whole story is not. 

Like Jim Irsay checking into Rehab?  It's not like the past couple of days haven't been filled with meaningful news it just hasn't been good news.  Well I guess Irsay checking into rehab is good news but the whole story is not. 

I meant news at Center :funny:

Yes great move lol we need another kicker ,I mean hes surely better than Manness we had from last year,who I watched put it through the uprights from 60 yds pretty consistently.Good thing we didn't just sign Vinny to a 2 year deal ,just saying ! :funny:

Yes great move lol we need another kicker ,I mean hes surely better than Manness we had from last year,who I watched put it through the uprights from 60 yds pretty consistently.Good thing we didn't just sign Vinny to a 2 year deal ,just saying ! :funny:

Wiggs has a great leg...although I have two  OOPPPS!

I wanted to sign Jake..from State Farm....but his kicks looked "hideous."

jake+from+state+farm.jpg

:lol:

You know I liked McManus last year too Jake...I mean Jay :)

AV showed us all he was ready to play on.  AV really struggled in long distance kicks in preseason practice, and as you say McManus hit the 60 yarders smoothly.  I watched him for a little over an hour.

You know I liked McManus last year too Jake...I mean Jay :)

AV showed us all he was ready to play on.  AV really struggled in long distance kicks in preseason practice, and as you say McManus hit the 60 yarders smoothly.  I watched him for a little over an hour.

Lol glad you remember how to spell McManus . I was not a happy camper when they cut him ,felt he should've been at least put on practice squad.

Im curious, how come we have not talked to cromartie? only team to talk to him has been Az. I thought maybe the cards had signed him but looking under their transaction history they have not signed him yet and he is still a FA. put Cromartie with Davis and it could be a decent secondary. try to bring in Kendrik Lewis or Chris Clemons at the safety position and a defensive secondary of Davis, Cromartie, Landry and Clemons/Lewis would be a lot better then what we got now. and prob a little better then what we had last year. we talk about a " big splash " signing Cromartie would be just that. and we could prob get him at 2 yrs 14 million.