Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay

manningstheman

I like Irsay, he seems down to earth. One thing I don't like though is that he enjoys taking things public very quickly, I'm the kind of guy who would like the Colts things kept within the Colts organization rather than out on Twitter. But he still seems like a great guy.

A little too cool... if he wasn't Twitting so much, we may have grabbed some free agents! I bet he doesn't even know Clint Session and Daniel Muir left the building!

Im quite sure he does.. He hired Polian to handle the personnel moves. But im positive he is aware of them all..

Also, Mark Cuban is one of the coolest owners in sports if you ask me. No knock on Irsay, but I think Cuban is awesome.

Both are Liberal Whakos in my opinion. It's ok for Irsay to own a football team but not someone who dosnt have the same political beliefs. Irsay has made a lot of money by getting Manning on the team. When Mannings gone Colts will go back to being last. Have no respect for the guy at all. I love the Colts but not the front office.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In 2011 Falcons selected WR Julio Jones with 6th overall pick from Cleveland Browns, giving up a package of 5 draft picks … Atlanta's No. 27 overall 2011 1st round pick, their 2012 1st round pick, 2011 2nd & 4th round picks, & a 2012 4th round pick. Ergo, there’s precedence.   I remember at the time thinking Atlanta was crazy to give that much up.  I also remember thinking a couple of years later, Falcons have a star receiver, one of the best in the game, so did giving up so much really matter?   I also remember the hype surrounding a Julio Jones at his time of being drafted, and he was NOT touted as being as sure fire as Marvin Harrison Junior currently is.  Also note, if the Colts trade up, the team dropping down is not dropping down as far as Cleveland did back in 2011 (6 to 27) as compared to, say, 4 to 15, so it might not cost quite as much as Atlanta gave up.   i am inclined to say pull the move up trigger.
    • Yeah I was unclear on that, my bad. To me there's a difference between total resources and 1st round picks. Meaning we'll have a high end cap hit on the lines typically. But I don't think he's shown he's opposed to drafting any position group in the first
    • im back, and still think ballard sucks. so there's that
    • Thanks @Superman for posting everything for those of us who couldn’t follow live.
    • Here's what I think.  He told us what he's going to do, or at least expecting to do. He said: "We're gonna trade back (three times)"  He loves the OL in the class. (yes, he said you could get one in round three, BUT I expect one higher) Asked about weapons for a young QB: He said,  "protect them. block; keep them safe." Look at all the teams in the playoffs, they can protect. "Andrew used to tell me, "just block for me; I'll do the rest" "Do they want a superstar receiver? YES, but block for me; keep em blocked." Oh yeah, and there's a corollary to that. There are two ways to beat a great QB (offense); one is pass defend, but the other is sacking and disrupting. So, I'm guessing we trade back in the first for more picks; we are just as likely to pick an early round OL, DL as we are a CB or WR.   and with that, I hope we end up with Brock Bowers  
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 890

• wig

wig 218

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 930

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,777

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,103

• jvan1973