Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR James Jones headed to Oakland

Maniq

They could be getting Schaub from us. Read it on NFL.com, wouldn't be surprised if it happens, since Cleveland will probably get Bridgewater or Johnny in the Draft.

I think that would be a bad move for them. They would still need to draft a QB, IMO.

I think that would be a bad move for them. They would still need to draft a QB, IMO.

Yeah, and they still might, to either start over Schaub or sit behind him and be groomed to eventually be a starter. They could go with McCarron or Garoppolo in a later round and address receiver or something else with their first pick.

I don't see the panthers winning more than 8 games with that offense.

Unless they have a Grigson like 2012 draft on the offensive side. OL first, WRs in 2nd and 3rd, Another OL and defense the rest of the way.

It can be done. It is sometimes easier to start with a blank canvas than trying to fit your own picture into something already drawn, that is how the Panthers offense is right now.

Unless they have a Grigson like 2012 draft on the offensive side. OL first, WRs in 2nd and 3rd, Another OL and defense the rest of the way.

It can be done. It is sometimes easier to start with a blank canvas than trying to fit your own picture into something already drawn, that is how the Panthers offense is right now.

They also have big needs at CB and Safety. their mediocre secondary just got worse. how are they gonna fix that? They're gonna have to literally hit on every draft pick this year to even sniff the playoffs. No way they are keeping up with NO, and ATL with that offense.

They could be getting Schaub from us. Read it on NFL.com, wouldn't be surprised if it happens, since Cleveland will probably get Bridgewater or Johnny in the Draft.

The QB that Cleveland has been most rumored to like................

Is Derek Carr from Fresno State with the 2nd (26th) pick in the 1st round....   the one they got from..........

The Colts (in the TRich trade)

The QB that Cleveland has been most rumored to like................

Is Derek Carr from Fresno State with the 2nd (26th) pick in the 1st round.... the one they got from..........

The Colts (in the TRich trade)

Hmm. I think Carr in the first is a stretch, but then again it would be smart to use those two picks to their advantage and pick something else of a bigger need/BPA with their first. I would think QB is their biggest need though, unless they believe in Hoyer. Watch Carr become 12's biggest rival, and picked in the spot that originally belonged to the Colts haha