Favourite Addition To The Colts So Far

Favourite Colts Addition  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Colts Addition so far in Free Agency

• Arthur Jones
    • Dqwell Jackson
    • Hakeem Nicks
    • Phil Costa

I really hope Costa comes in and blows everybody away with his dominant play. Then we'll see all the haters posting about how they liked the signing when it happened and they knew all along that he would be good. There will literally be about 5 people that have balls enough to admit that they were wrong.

I really hope Costa comes in and blows everybody away with his dominant play. Then we'll see all the haters posting about how they liked the signing when it happened and they knew all along that he would be good. There will literally be about 5 people that have balls enough to admit that they were wrong.

This post needs more condescension. C+ effort.

I'm fairly optimistic about him. Sometimes, a change of scenery can do wonders. I'm not saying he will be a HOF center, but he does have the potential to be good. His contract isn't the bank breaker that Mack's would have been. I'll take a chance and say that the man may surprise some people.

1. Arthur Jones- run stuffer and one of the top 3-4 DE's

2. Hakeem Nicks- if he gets back to being healthy... Oh man

3- D'Qwell Jackson- pretty good player and a big upgrade over Angerer and Sheppard

4- Phil Costa- not that good but better than Satele and who knows, maybe he shines in a new environment or Holmes steps up

Well, we got Nicks.  Six or seven dropped passes, no touchdowns.  Like the fact that is only a one year contract.  I am thinking he may be another Chris Johnson, only plays well in a contract year, or when trying to get the big contract.  Not as bad a deal as the Richardson deal, or the Bradshaw deal.  Richardson may go down as the biggest bust in NFL history.  Top five pick one year, and another first round pick from the Colts.