Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

other team's forums.

bestQBever

I post at a place we call PSR. I am the only colts fan there and its hard to rub it in other posters faces when we do good or acquire intriguing players. That board is overrun with AFC/NFC East fans. Things get weird when there are no sports to speak of in great length... Real weird.

Has there ever been a website or source that shows which teams' home games have the most arrests and fans kicked out for bad behavior?

I know I shouldn't stereotype but I know the Eagles for years had a prison or jail in the basement of the old Vet stadium in Philly.  Also the Raiders fans seem "gang affiliated" as well as 49ers fans.  The NFL had to stop having the 49ers/Raiders pre season game due to fights, stabbings and gun shootings.  Raiders fans seem to cause some problems at Chargers' games too.  I think it's the "Cali gang" culture out there.  In MLB the Dodgers, SF Giants and Padres have had big problems with their fans interacting.

The northeast has more of that European soccer fan mentality with the whole New York/Boston rivalry.  Same with Philly/New York.  Boston and Montreal Canadiens have a real passionate rivalry.  Its the closest you're going to get to a Manchester United/Liverpool atmosphere.

Has there ever been a website or source that shows which teams' home games have the most arrests and fans kicked out for bad behavior?

I know I shouldn't stereotype but I know the Eagles for years had a prison or jail in the basement of the old Vet stadium in Philly.  Also the Raiders fans seem "gang affiliated" as well as 49ers fans.  The NFL had to stop having the 49ers/Raiders pre season game due to fights, stabbings and gun shootings.  Raiders fans seem to cause some problems at Chargers' games too.  I think it's the "Cali gang" culture out there.  In MLB the Dodgers, SF Giants and Padres have had big problems with their fans interacting.

The northeast has more of that European soccer fan mentality with the whole New York/Boston rivalry.  Same with Philly/New York.  Boston and Montreal Canadiens have a real passionate rivalry.  Its the closest you're going to get to a Manchester United/Liverpool atmosphere.

It's the same thing with San Francisco/LA baseball, mainly because there are just a lot of gangs in California who just happen to love sports. I know NY is supposed to be this gang-heavy place but I've never heard anything completely terrible as far as fights or beatings go, thank goodness. But yeah...the Eagles stadium is just horrible for opposing fans I'm sure. As is the Black Hole.

I know I shouldn't stereotype but I know the Eagles for years had a prison or jail in the basement of the old Vet stadium in Philly. Also the Raiders fans seem "gang affiliated" as well as 49ers fans. The NFL had to stop having the 49ers/Raiders pre season game due to fights, stabbings and gun shootings. Raiders fans seem to cause some problems at Chargers' games too. I think it's the "Cali gang" culture out there. In MLB the Dodgers, SF Giants and Padres have had big problems with their fans interacting.

The northeast has more of that European soccer fan mentality with the whole New York/Boston rivalry. Same with Philly/New York. Boston and Montreal Canadiens have a real passionate rivalry. Its the closest you're going to get to a Manchester United/Liverpool atmosphere.

I think when a person resorts to violence by beating, stabbing, shooting, or in some instances just berating someone for being a supporter of another team they just use their fandom as a cover for their issues. As long as we have sports there will always be those kind of people... and thankfully 99 percent of fans are good law abiding citizens.

Not all teams have official forums. The Packers and Saints for instance do not. Some do, some don't but for the most case I find that most teams don't have one attached to their official site such as the Chiefs or Bills (two fanbases that are pretty cool to hang out with online)