Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

other team's forums.

bestQBever

You could...you know...google "[team] forum"....

By the way most teams have an "official" forum (sponsored by the team) and at least one "unofficial" forum. It's not uncommon to see an unofficial forum with more traffic than the official.

You could...you know...google "[team] forum"....

By the way most teams have an "official" forum (sponsored by the team) and at least one "unofficial" forum. It's not uncommon to see an unofficial forum with more traffic than the official.

I always enjoyed seeing one of the Jets forums they were some of the most foul mouthed people ever... but entertaining.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 15, 2014 - link to another forum
Hidden by Nadine, March 15, 2014 - link to another forum

If you're looking for a Patriots Forum, Patriots Planet is the place to go.  Be respectful if you do though.

I usually tend to go to PatsFans.com, personally.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 15, 2014 - link to another forum
Hidden by Nadine, March 15, 2014 - link to another forum

I usually tend to go to PatsFans.com, personally.

A long time ago I was invited to join the Planet by a really cool Pats fan who posted here.  Never really got into Patsfans, myself but to each their own.

Sounds like fun haha cursing and football go together like peanut butter and jelly

They allow cussing which means it is unofficial, but I had never seen a forum like that. Mark Sanchez was being shredded. The Broncos forum has the always amusing what does the f in Peyton F(reak) ing Manning stand for Stickied. I'd say the Colts have one of the simplest forums to use... even if it is crazy from time to time.

They allow cussing which means it is unofficial, but I had never seen a forum like that. Mark Sanchez was being shredded. The Broncos forum has the always amusing what does the f in Peyton F(reak) ing Manning stand for Stickied. I'd say the Colts have one of the simplest forums to use... even if it is crazy from time to time.

A forum that allows cursing would be perfect for me haha but this one is really easy to use if this allowed cursing I'd be fan freaking tasctic

A long time ago I was invited to join the Planet by a really cool Pats fan who posted here.  Never really got into Patsfans, myself but to each their own.

I've always interacted with lots of Pats fans.  Was a regular (and mod) at CHFF before they got acquired by Football Nation and the forums didn't get put up for like six months and everyone left.  Plus most of my friends in college and law school were Pats fans for some bewildering reason.  I actually know WAY more Pats fans than Colts fans even discounting people I know because I live in Connecticut.

I've always interacted with lots of Pats fans.  Was a regular (and mod) at CHFF before they got acquired by Football Nation and the forums didn't get put up for like six months and everyone left.  Plus most of my friends in college and law school were Pats fans for some bewildering reason.  I actually know WAY more Pats fans than Colts fans even discounting people I know because I live in Connecticut.

Exactly.  Just because their team sucks doesn't mean they can't be decent people!

A forum that allows cursing would be perfect for me haha but this one is really easy to use if this allowed cursing I'd be fan freaking tasctic

The thing is kids come to the forums to chat about their teams. I wonder what the Eagles forum looks like... the boo Santa.

Yeah maybe have like a family forum then an adult forum just really no way to keep kids out tho

We just implement a system where when you click on the forum you have to answer a trivia question on Matlock to gain access.

For some reason I can't find them anywhere on their websites. I tried to go to the Giants forum to see what they had to say about nicks, but it was no where to be found. Then I tried other team's websites...still couldn't find it.

You can always start at NFL.com....

At the very to of the page is an icon for all 32 teams.   Click on the team you want and you go straight to the home page for that team.    Then, find the fan forum link and in you go......    shouldn't be too hard at all.....

You can always start at NFL.com....

At the very to of the page is an icon for all 32 teams.   Click on the team you want and you go straight to the home page for that team.    Then, find the fan forum link and in you go......    shouldn't be too hard at all.....

I knew all of this...I just didn't realize the forums were under the message board section.

Some of the biggest franchises in the game surprisingly have little in the way of forums, most notably the Packers. The Niners unofficial board is private, mostly due to smack talk from Seahawks fans (I'm not joking). The Bears have a slow forum, and the Cowboys' forum isn't as big as you'd think.

Some of the most popular boards I've seen are for the Panthers, Dolphins, Pats, and Redskins. Also, Chiefs fans are hilarious.

thanks to all who have avoided posting links in this thread.  We have a hard and fast rule.  No links to other forums.  A could of reasons for this

1.) they can create problems between the boards (drama)

2.) they can be promoting other sites.  This one happens all the time.

So, please, no links to other forums

thanks to all who have avoided posting links in this thread.  We have a hard and fast rule.  No links to other forums.  A could of reasons for this

1.) they can create problems between the boards (drama)

2.) they can be promoting other sites.  This one happens all the time.

So, please, no links to other forums

can you copy and paste a post without a link?

Some of the biggest franchises in the game surprisingly have little in the way of forums, most notably the Packers. The Niners unofficial board is private, mostly due to smack talk from Seahawks fans (I'm not joking). The Bears have a slow forum, and the Cowboys' forum isn't as big as you'd think.

Some of the most popular boards I've seen are for the Panthers, Dolphins, Pats, and Redskins. Also, Chiefs fans are hilarious.

The Chiefs forum was a sad place to be when the Colts beat them. I almost felt bad lurking. Seattle fans during our game were fun too.

Different fanbases flock to different websites. For the Browns, the largest is Scout (over 2,000 users online right now at 12:30am), But Indy's Scout board is practically a ghost town.

Colts fans are here, and rightfully so. I found a Browns forum with built in political chat. A one stop shop if you will... and eye opening.

A number of forums are severely lacking or are really hard to find. The Arizona Cardinals board cracks me up, they are so used to losing that it's sad but it was always hilarious to see them trashing the HC/team.

A number of forums are severely lacking or are really hard to find. The Arizona Cardinals board cracks me up, they are so used to losing that it's sad but it was always hilarious to see them trashing the HC/team.

The Texans have one pretty smooth running forum that is quick and easy to navigate.

The Texans have one pretty smooth running forum that is quick and easy to navigate.

Yep. They've changed it recently and have added a lot of sub-forums too. The only problem is the sheer number of posters there. The Colts board here is much more user-friendly but that's just my opinion.