Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign center Phil Costa [Merge]

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing as last season!!!! I'm going to cry!!!! Seriously!! If he is a starter I might shed a tear for each running back and Luck!

You would think Grigson being a lineman would know talent when he sees it!!! :( I can't handle another awful O-Line season!! I really cant

Per Mike Chappell: GM Ryan Grigson on C Phil Costa: "Phil is a young, hard-nosed and physical center who has shown he can play at a winning level in our league. He will provide strong competition at the center position.”

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What did you win?   I'm guessing your sleeper is Luck coming back.  (BTW, I don't think I'd go with Hot Rod this time)
    • Please name a team that had a great o-line recently. And with 2 good blocking TE's. And at least 1 good blocking WR. We will see how our other Big WR's come along as blockers.  Our ground game should be dominant in a lot of 4th quarters. That is so boring, and yet so demoralizing to an opponent and their fans.   We shall watch their lamentation and revel in it on our way to glory.
    • Can you think of a recent example where a team won with that formula?  I can’t.
    • Now football changes.  CB appears to be attempting to return to an 80s style of football.        Walsh West coast really with a heavier emphasis on the run,   Short stuff and crossing routes and pass catchers in the backfield.  Walsh’s teams ran a lot more than many realize likely, but compared to other teams of the era they were “pass heavy”.   this might work.  I just think the rules of today’s game make it more expedient to throw the ball.  Can’t hit the QB or the receivers.  Tight secondary reffing.   It’s kinda like baseball IMO, found out the best way to score runs was to take a lot of pitches and swing as hard as you can trying to hit everything out of the stadium like our dads told us not to.  
  • Members

• WentzinRome

WentzinRome 101

• BillCoslosky87

BillCoslosky87 1,154

• drums1st

drums1st 0

• teganslaw

teganslaw 481

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie