Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saffold fails physical; contract voided.

Dustin

Wow, is McKenzie purposefully trying to mess this up? The off season where it's do or die for him and he's lost his best two young talented players and brought in a replacement that's been voided due to injury. Some good due diligence there. 

For anyone who ever moans about our FO please just look at the Raiders and tell me you don't feel a tiny bit better?

Serious question, do people think they struggles to attract players for reasons other than money?

I really thought McKenzie would straighten things out in Oakland but he has turned out to be absolutely terrible. If it wasn't the Raiders I would say McKenzie would be fired before to much longer, but we are talking about the Raiders so he probably has the job as long as he wants it.

Sounds like Reggie Mckenzie had buyers remorse.  Spent way too much to sign him to play left tackle, and he isn't even really a left tackle.

Good for them, they got their money back.

But a very poor decision to sign him to that contract in the first place.

Rumor has it that the Raiders don't have the cash to pay even though they have the cap space. Just because you have cap space doesn't mean you have cash. I would not be surprised if there is an investigation or we find out there has been money issues and they can't pay their players...hence why they failed to sign really anyone and wouldn't even re-sign their own guys. Look for the Raiders to be sold....my secret opinion.