Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saffold fails physical; contract voided.

Dustin

I don't understand them. Honestly..I give so many people on this board a hard time but I think several people here could make better decisions...give them some accountant and lawyers to pound out the contracts but as far as what guys to bring in I think they couldn't do any worse. Didn't Bill say something about valuing your own guys....heck they let all their solid guys go and the ones they bring in can't even pass a physical. Just sad.

This is 150% their own fault. How do you have 60 million in cap space, and let your pro bowl caliber LT leave, then sign someone to replace him with injury problems like Saffold. I do feel sorry for that fan base though. They fail in the draft year after year, make bad moves in FA, ETC. Wow. Saffold will come dirt cheap now.

This is 150% their own fault. How do you have 60 million in cap space, and let your pro bowl caliber LT leave, then sign someone to replace him with injury problems like Saffold. I do feel sorry for that fan base though. They fail in the draft year after year, make bad moves in FA, ETC. Wow. Saffold will come dirt cheap now.

They let Lamarr Houston leave too just stupid

Either way 1 of the 2 stand a pretty good chance of landing in Oakland

And no QB to block for lol. Before this debacle I was thinking they might take Mack at 4 and Dennis Allen would use him much like he used Von Miller in Denver.

Honestly, I believe this is a good thing for the Raiders. They signed Saffold for more than what Veldheer got from the Cardinals but Veldheer is better than Saffold who has had some injury issues.

Oakland dodged a $42.5million bullet.

Problem is the other tackles are now off the market