Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE FUTURE OF THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

hehman85

How very depressing to see so many discussions about how the Colts can't do this, and can't do that.... You guys call yourselves fans??? Why do so many people look to the past for reasons why this team can't be successful in the future?

Obviously, I know people are upset because the Colts aren't as active in free agency as we would like. I know Peyton Mannings contract is a big issue for everyone. I am worried/concerned/intrigued just as much as the next person.... But this is still a team that has ALWAYS found a way to win with guys that are to small, to short, or simply overlooked.

Go ahead, be negative and rip this thread apart... Won't hurt me at all. I believe in the Colts and look forward to watching the TEAM win some games this year.

How...dare....you...? Don't you bring your logic and level-headed thinking to the table!

Yeah, it's pretty boring being a Colts fan during free-agency, but that's just become par for the course. We'll be fine...It'd be nice to get a big name, but with Peyton's contract looming I'll be more shocked than usual if they sign someone big.

When do the playoffs start? Cuz I'm pretty sure we'll be there regardless of what happens this week.

You'll know when the playoffs start. Its when the accountants and gm's for all these other teams start shaking there head and making excuses as to why these contracts, trades, and rentable players just didn't work for them.

Right now it's probably different than normal. With all this lockout business, we had more time to discuss things we already discussed like Peyton's contract (does he deserve it for all those playoff failures, are those playoff failures his fault, etc.) and our lack of success in the playoffs. I support the Colts, but we need to be realistic. Why have we only had 1 Super Bowl win even though we compiled the most regular season wins in a decade (no one answer that, it was just an example)