Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LOUIS VASQUEZ MAY BE CUT. (Unconfirmed rumor)

The Broncos are going to release Louis Vasquez? Really?

— Brad Wells (@BradWellsNFL)

March 12, 2014

GRIGSON YOU PASSED ON HIM LAST YEAR AND IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE LAST YEAR AND VASQUEZ WAS GREAT DONT DO THE SAME THIS YEAR.

Dear God, Why would you take anything he says seriously? SMH, I haven't seen anything other than his tweet that mentions Vasquez being released.

March 12, 2014

GRIGSON YOU PASSED ON HIM LAST YEAR AND IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE LAST YEAR AND VASQUEZ WAS GREAT DONT DO THE SAME THIS YEAR.

I find this hard to believe.

Vasquez did go out of the SB limping, do they know something we don't?

March 12, 2014

Now he backtracks

Brad Wells (BBS) @StampedeBlue 35s

I think the Louis Vasquez stuff is just people tweeting me bad info. I was asking if others had heard of this.

March 12, 2014

If this is true then Grigson better not mess around this time he best get it done that would instantly make the colts o-line better.

March 12, 2014

1. Grigson didn't pass on Vasquez last year.  Vasquez signed with the Browns for considerably less money than Levitre (who some viewed as inferior to Vasquez) got from Tennessee.  He also signed at like 4:00:01 pm so it would seem that Denver was Vasquez's choice.  For all we know he may not have even considered contracts from other teams.  So no, there was no "mistake" on Grigson's part unless you consider it a mistake to grossly overpay the guy in hopes that he would take the money instead of his first choice.

45048467.jpg

March 12, 2014

Let's assume Grigs passed on him last year.  If Vasquez was about to be cut, 1 year after we passed on him, then it couldn't have really been much of a mistake now could it?

Let's assume Grigs passed on him last year.  If Vasquez was about to be cut, 1 year after we passed on him, then it couldn't have really been much of a mistake now could it?

1. I have heard that this source is not the most reliable, and Vasquez is largely considered one of (if not) the best guards in the league, and the Vasquez singing is most likely because of the little shopping spree the Broncos have recently gone on. (Ward, Talib, Ware).