Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Colts in talks for Alex Mack (mega-merge)

vitoaf27

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/03/13/pro-bowl-c-mack-wants-to-talk-to-colts/6378077/

"Anytime a player has a chance to talk with a team with a proven record like the Colts, (with) a quarterback and other weapons of the caliber Indy has, it certainly catches your attention," Mack said.

"I don't want to get into who has contacted me. I leave those questions for my agents.""I don't want to get into who has contacted me. I leave those questions for my agents."

"I'm willing to be patient with the process," he said.

So we have went from a 0% chance of this happening...to now a 0.001% chance.

It can happen. I believe. Mack also will have an opinion. It seems like he's interested.

He might be eyeing both $$ and a better shot at getting a ring.

It can happen. I believe. Mack also will have an opinion. It seems like he's interested.

He might be eyeing both $$ and a better shot at getting a ring.

It doesn't really matter what Mack wants though. If Cleveland wants him back, then he'll be playing for Cleveland.

So we have went from a 0% chance of this happening...to now a 0.001% chance.

If Costa isn't signed today , the I say there is a chance. But I mostly agree with you as it appears to me the Colts will try to do Costa and the Nicks tomorrow. I think what we might see is the Colts will have to give Cleveland a draft pick to make it happen. For sure will be a 2015 pick which probably would work for Cleveland as they have extra picks in this draft anyway.