Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

Did I read that correctly .... McAfee 76 yard punt? Colts mvp this year!

Edit: check that, that was a KO. (Sorry, in an airport trying to keep track of the game summary. )

The Fox announce team sucks!! These guys are awful, how can fox have these guys as a team? If they say Garçon is a Tight End 1 more time I'll mute the tv !!

The Fox announce team sucks!! These guys are awful, how can fox have these guys as a team? If they say Garçon is a Tight End 1 more time I'll mute the tv !!

And to hear one of them say that Painter is a pretty good quarterback and has been improving each week...I bout fell out of my chair laughing!

D' is playing really hard towards the end of this half. It's good to see. Hope they can carry it over to the 2nd half.

With Orlovsky at QB.

When you're 0 - 8 you don't get the top tier broadcasters.

When you're 0 - 8 you don't get the top tier broadcasters.

LOL, we used to get Dierdorf when we were winning.

Jim Mora is a terrible announcer. "Look at his eyes. Now thats a competitor. I really wanna kiss him....I'm Jim Mora".

Why can't we just have a play-by-play announcer...nobody cares about what the other one is saying...i just wanna hear the stats and play results.

In other news...Go Dolphins!

2 possesions in this half and 2 three and out Pat's 7 punt and the next punt will be a season high for pat and another penalty on the Colts

Peyton didn't just say that! :)

It's been amusing watching some of the looks Peyton has been giving Painter when he's walking off the field this game hehe