Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

The thing that upsets me with Painter is by the time he's comfortable finally and in synch with the receivers it's too late for them to come back. After all this time playing, starting, practicing, and taking reps with the first team he should not be taking 2 or 3 quarters to get comfortable.

This kid isn't even a decent back up QB.

Just a ridiculous catch. I was going to say there's no way to defend that, but the Colts D doesn't seem to be able to defend much of anything.

I smell another bad blow out. Maybe it wil open Irsays eyes if we do

more mental mistakes. Caldwell sure doesn't have this team prepared mentally and physically

I'm not even sure if he is prepared at times.

The play of this team is disgusting. They can't even go 3 and out after a kickoff. fumbles last 2 weeks in a row putting us in a hole. I just want one series of good football, and Colts can't deliver. I'm going up to play some Xbox soon, I guess. :(

Your insights will be sorely missed.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it laughable the amount of excuses the announcers seem to have for Painter and his lousy playing?

How come all of the guys they get rid of in the secondary go off and play well for other teams, yet they keep the scrubs around?

Not even half-time and Peyton already looks like there is absolutely nothing he can even do for them on the sidelines.

It's remarkable how inaccurate Curtis Painter is. Talk about Tim Tebow. He is missing receivers by 10 yards. Please, at least try Orlovsky. You can't get any worse. This game could be competitive.

How come all of the guys they get rid of in the secondary go off and play well for other teams, yet they keep the scrubs around?

The real scrubs on this team are the coaches.

It's not that they're keeping the scrubs, it's just the guys they release are being picked up by teams with better Defensive coaches.

Freeney and Mathis deserve better Defensive coaches then what they have.

We're already in an unsurmountably deep hole. Yep, maybe another blow out will open some eyes that need to be opened.

A truly pathetic, disgusting display by the Colts. I asked earlier in the week which player for the Falcons would the Colts turn into a superstar today. The answer is Julio Jones. Our defense is beyond embrassment and Painter is back to his dumb ways. Yep, Painter has vindicated Polians greatness again.

What a joke of an organization, management and players.

OMG! Painter is spreading the ball around. Geez, the ATL D won't know to cover Garcon all bleeping day!

Painter may be spreading the ball around, but the problem is, he stares one guy down and most of the time the defenses know where to go because of it.