Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alex Mack window..

Rebelknight

Is it possible that we have made an offer and are now waiting to see if the Browns match?...I think they have 10 days to match..

They have 7 days to match, and it's possible, but unlikely. I'm sure news of Mack signing an offer sheet with anyone will be all over the Internet if/when it happens.

IF, and that's a big assumption,  we've made an offer to Mack,   I hope we don't lose EDS or any other possible candidate while we're waiting to find out our fate......

I'd hate for the music to end and have the Colts be left with no place to sit down....   (if you follow my musical analogy...)

IF, and that's a big assumption,  we've made an offer to Mack,   I hope we don't lose EDS or any other possible candidate while we're waiting to find out our fate......

I'd hate for the music to end and have the Colts be left with no place to sit down....   (if you follow my musical analogy...)

That's the bottom line reason why I don't think anyone will sign him to an offer sheet. You'd miss out on your other targets if the Browns do happen to match, which they ought to be able to do, no matter what Mack's agent says.

IF, and that's a big assumption, we've made an offer to Mack, I hope we don't lose EDS or any other possible candidate while we're waiting to find out our fate......

I'd hate for the music to end and have the Colts be left with no place to sit down.... (if you follow my musical analogy...)

Who is EDS? Eric Decker?