Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts resign Vontae Davis [Merge]

Lol, I have the sunday ticket every year since 1997. I shouldn't need to list off stats,play on the field speaks volumes. Im white so I guess im one of the few that dont have a hard on for davis.

well this should get you banned. finally

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and laugh at me... Im the dark cloud!

Just take a look at who Grigson is paying top dollar to:

RJF, Toler, Landry, Walden. All mediocre players. Traded for Shepard.

Now today he pays Vontae Davis 40 million for another mediocre player.

Resigns Moala, who always stunk and brings back AV for two more years.

Not to mention Richardson.

dude you must not understand the NFL look at every team they all have at least one mediocre guy that they pay ridiculous amounts of money to if you cant accept that then your watching the wrong sport maybe cricket more your game

Lol, I have the sunday ticket every year since 1997. I shouldn't need to list off stats,play on the field speaks volumes. Im white so I guess im one of the few that dont have a hard on for davis.

im sure many people have replied to this but I fail understand what being white has any thing to with liking Davis I like Davis because hes a great football player who contributes to my team every sundays and helps us win he could be purple for all I care

Geeeeez! I hate busting the bank for one guy. I guess we will have chump change left over for second or third

rate linemen again next year.  

I like your avatar. Makes me want to wipe out my own and be avatar sisters.

Did Jason Seahorn give you a hard on?

Grade from waltefootball

Colts re-sign CB Vontae Davis (4 years, $39M; $20M guaranteed): B+ Grade 
This is a lot of guaranteed money for Vontae Davis, but he's worth it. Despite his poor performance in the playoffs - he was hobbled with an injury - Davis is one of the better cornerbacks in football. Considering that the Colts have to go through Denver and/or New England to reach the Super Bowl, keeping a stud corner like Davis was essential for their chances. 

I'm a human being. We all are, and race should never be an issue. Vontae is one hell of a player... and deserves the contract he got. If you are upset then you better suck it up buttercup because you will be seeing him a lot over the next 4 years.

Last time I might a troll they were turned into stone, and I wish that would happen now.

The numbers sound high but that's probably because the Colts haven't had a top 10 corner. Plus you gotta look at the big picture; the steady increase in the cap and the teams we expect to play in the playoffs. If we let him walk, we would've lost a top CB and wasted a 2nd rd pick in the Davis trade.

This isn't like the Kelvin Hayden deal.