Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts resign Vontae Davis [Merge]

Jaric

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asinine signing. This, along with Moala, and Vinatieri... I have lost all respect for Grigson

OMG!!! You are so freaking annoying with all your pessimistic crap. Why do you even follow the Colts? You literally whine and complain about everything they do. You need to go to the hospital and get that stick surgically removed from your sphincter, maybe that and a few midol will help your terrible attitude.

Asinine signing. This, along with Moala, and Vinatieri... I have lost all respect for Grigson

Asinine????? I did the math, it's actually asininePOINTsevenFIVE mill per year..... All in all its not horrible, 10 mill is around how much elite CBs are getting especially a 25 year old CB

ESPN just said its 4 years 39 million.

Polian busted out laughing.

Who cares what Polian thinks?  Him and his son were a joke the last 4 years they were here. Polian is one of the biggest hypocrites in the NFL. He now gets paid for a job that he thought was a joke before.

OK keep telling yourselves that Grigson is doing a good job.

Next year when our defense stinks again and we are afraid to try a field goal from further than 50 yards out.

Ill wont say... I told you so.

Find one link from a credible source that says Davis is crappy.

Next year when our defense stinks again and we are afraid to try a field goal from further than 50 yards out.

With your crappy attitude I highly doubt if anyone cares to hear a peep out of you.

I understand you're bitter over getting fired, but you gotta get over it Bill.

ESPN can't be all that bad?

From the man himself:

@JimIrsay: Glad to welcome back Vontae Davis to the team! #COLTSTRONG

This forum is a hoot. Most of the day yesterday, people were saying how great Davis is and how we needed to re-sign him. Then the rumor started that he was signing elsewhere and he became the biggest overpriced bum in the entire NFL. Now that we have him for $9.75 million per year he is back to being great again. People post with their emotions and not their heads. Hey, I think it was a good signing and, yes, it is too much but welcome to the world of good young CBs in the NFL today.

Thank you Grigs, Thank you Polian!!!  Yes the money was big but the market had been set. Everyone will realize that when you see Talib's, Verner's  and Revis's deals...A necessary evil But a NECESSITY none the less....GO COLTS!  BTM!!!!

Was anyone really happy with our defense last year?

Davis is not that good. 10 million for the guy who we had last year?

Our secondary was bad. And Davis played in every game.

Just stop. You're a terrible poster.

How can we improve the defense if we spend the our entire salary cap on our own crappy players?

So what we should do is blow the entire thing up? Cut them all?

One it wasn't our entire cap, and looking at the other deals out there it was market rate for a CB this year, two Davis was inconsistent yes but in no way crappy in every game as you suggest. I'd also argue its hard to be a CB playing on a island when your team only has one pass rusher.

Complaining about the AV deal too, you do realise this isn't 1959 dollar value right!?!

SMH