Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 03/11 "Twosday Twofer"

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   1.  Should the Colts have signed CB Vontae Davis to a contract extension when they traded a 2nd round pick for him - instead of only getting 2 years of service for that investment ??

:blueshoe:   2.  Channel your inner Ryan Grigson:  Which ONE veteran free agent (from another team) would you want to sign @ 4:01 PM today ??

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   1.  Should the Colts have signed CB Vontae Davis to a contract extension when they traded a 2nd round pick for him - instead of only getting 2 years of service for that investment ??

:blueshoe:   2.  Channel your inner Ryan Grigson:  Which ONE veteran free agent (from another team) would you want to sign @ 4:01 PM today ??

I don't care, I just don't want him to trade any more of our draft picks.

1. The 2nd round pick is a suck cost and shouldn't factor into a decision like this.  However his play should.

2. Evan Dietrich Smith

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I think what will happen is that we will see more kids from the SEC, the ACC, and Big 12 drafted next year since as of right now it appears they are going to go on with their football seasons. The kids who are going to be hurt the most are the ones from the mid major programs who get one or two games per year against a power 5 team and they have a chance to make a name for themselves. I'm sure it will be difficult to prepare for the 2021 draft but I have a great deal of confidence in Chris Ballard and his team!
    • Careful! Past performance is no guarantee of future success.
    • I've always wanted to know why there's a game day roster limit.  With player safety being of such importance it's crazy that you could have a healthy player on the bench who's not eligible to play.  Especially if your starter and backup are injured.   The owners are paying them, so they can't be against it, right?
    • Something I’ve been wondering since the kickoff rule changes: why not just move the kicking team up 1 or 2 yards (in front of the kicker), to make it more of a possibility to recover?     I can understand the “4th and 15” option but it seems just moving the players closer would be a safe but exciting option as well.
    • Its going to be a test of all the teams, all the scouts. And that's even if we have a 2021 draft.  And even if we do, I think the bust potential will multiply out big time.  It will also be a huge test of a kid's maturity and dedication to the sport. Do they stay out of trouble, stay in shape, hone their skills, or do they party and get into trouble, legal and otherwise?  It'll be interesting to see for sure.
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 12,521

• danlhart87

danlhart87 2,517

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 1,618

• Rayjay

Rayjay 1

Rookie
    • lincolndefan

lincolndefan 55