Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts ink AV to a two-year deal. [Merge]

Dustin

Happy Adam is back in the fold. Proof that experts are sometimes wrong during free agency as just yesterday it was being reported Adam would hit the open market. Take what they say with a grain of salt during free agency. I just think there are some many parts flying at once and things can and do change in a dime in free agency it's hard to keep up.

He just had an interview on 1070 and said his agent kept telling him other teams wanted him and he said he kept coming back to "I want to be in Indy" and had very nice things to say about the franchise as well as the city.

Also pointed out if Adam completes this contract he will have had a 20 year career and played 10 years for New England 10 years for the Colts. 

If he plays out the contract which i expect. That will be 10 yrs as a chowdahead and 10 as a horse. 20 yrs is a heck of a long time. Just shows how reliable the ol man is

Yes, 10 years a Patriot, 10 years a Colt.  Hopefully we can win another Super Bowl and he can walk away with the most Super Bowl appearances and most rings all-time.