PFT Reporting Davis To Sign With Another Team

HarassedOffTheSite

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck with the cap problems in the future then

I'm not their GM so I don't have to worry about it, but thanks for the concern.

By the way, some plan Grigs and Pags had to get Vontae back. They should quit running their mouths and actually push things into action.

By the way, some plan Grigs and Pags had to get Vontae back. They should quit running their mouths and actually push things into action.

Grigson never said they had a plan to get Vontae back. They had a plan for him. Whether that was re-signing him or not, we don't know.

Yeah and just pay him whatever he wants? Been there done that, Polian.

Im sure the Madden GM's here could do a far better job...

Also, they have until 4pm tomorrow to get it done

Grigson is an * if he lets davis walk out the door and I thought that news last night was davis and the colts were close to a contract.

Lol. You people crack me up. You think Grigson didn't try to give him a contract that he deserves? One that would benefit both sides. Davis is just chasing the $$. Hey, can't say I blame him. But sometimes you have to give to get.

Grigson is an * if he lets davis walk out the door and I thought that news last night was davis and the colts were close to a contract.

No, Grigs is smart for not overpaying. Go chase the money while we hoist it, is how I look at it

Who said they didn't plan on resigning him. Its not like Grigson can offer a contract and he has to accept it.

I was replying to this.

Grigson never said they had a plan to get Vontae back. They had a plan for him. Whether that was re-signing him or not, we don't know.

lmao lmao lmao

Vontae in a raiders uniform would be hilarious. You'd think he'd be grateful after we saved him from mediocrity of the dolphins. If he wants to be paid good but miss the playoffs every season, that's his business

I guess 2 playoff appearances wasn't good enough for him but whatever. Ungrateful people these days