Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers to cut Carlos Rogers

Did the 49ers say they were interested? I haven't seen anything.

Its just my speculation.  His agent isn't relaying any rumored interest by anybody, neither are other teamsso the quiet is kind of deafening, as they say.  Its either the Colts, or he already knows he's going to the 49ers.  JMO.  I'm sure I'll be wrong in the end.

Its just my speculation.  His agent isn't relaying any rumored interest by anybody, neither are other teamsso the quiet is kind of deafening, as they say.  Its either the Colts, or he already knows he's going to the 49ers.  JMO.  I'm sure I'll be wrong in the end.

I'm pretty sure they are just making room to re-sign their free agents. They aren't in good cap shape and Kap wants a big contract too. If Vontae goes elsewhere, it won't be in San Fran.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I have had Directv nfl ticket since 1998 whenPeyton came in. Its not cheap, but i’m in Pa and if you divide by 16 games its under $20 a (Colts) game.  Not bad imo.  I have recorded to dvd all along too.  This year with covid i decided to try game pass instead.  I had a free trial months back , watched some games on it and liked it.   The ONLY downside is having to wait until games end to view. Last week listened to home crew live on gamepass radio, then watched game after.   With apple lightning to HDMI to s-video , i can stillrecord todvd . (I used phone and ipad data not wifi)   Also, with nfl ticket, when games are over... they are GONE.  Gamepass i have all games waiting for me when ever i want in radio, normal, condensed, and coaches film.  Plus past years games, playoffs, preseasons, and superbowls. $99?  Yes please!
    • Stampede Blue @StampedeBlue #Colts worked out 6 tight ends today including former Colts undrafted free agent Hale Hentges.
    • Dazn doesn't have all 22 footage on their gamepass sadly. Toronto here.
  • Members

• harrisoncolts88

harrisoncolts88 9

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,192

• Indy1996

Indy1996 49

• krunk

krunk 12,493

• bsteves

bsteves 169

• Shadow_Creek