Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ricky Jean Francois Speaks Up About WR Hakim Nicks

And how many of those games was he playing injured in?

I can't count how many times I'd turn to FOX and hear Joe Buck (think that's his name) talk about a bad ankle or knee nicks is playing on

But whatever, if the forum wants him, y'all can have him. But don't make any threads about it when he starts missing games or going into a game at 65% or less.

Or don't run him out of here like you guys did DHB after I clearly stated he was trash the moment the first thread was created about him signing here

stop acting like u know better. First of all most of the posters, including me, reacted to your whole "garbage" comment. Im not even saying YOU HAVE TO SIGN NICKS!!!. If anything we all have said is that he isnt garbage and that they wuold be open for a 1 year prove type of deal.

so what if he misses some games? thats why you sign him to a short deal (1 year which he is open to) to avoid any future cap limitations and if he performs and prove he is finnally healthy it was darn worth it. if we were talking about guaranteing lots of money then i get it, cause you  are wasting cap space.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can argue as to whether a player is injury prone and if they are worth signing to long term contracts (me, I say no).  But I don't think RJF had that issue.  Nicks does, which is why I'd sign him only to a one year prove it to me contract.

whether hurt or not,  RJF played when LeGarrette Blount put up 166 and 4 tds on us.

Toler is a perfect example of bringing in someone who's injury prone and acting surprised when they get injured as a Colt. 

It is Lolly, and we can add Bradshaw to that equation.  Some on here flipped when we signed him...and he got hurt.  It was his neck rather than the foot.  He too played very well b4 the injury.

Then what is the complaint about Toler?

Greg Toler in coverage through first 7 games of season (before injury):

38 Targets

21 Receptions (55%)

3 TDs

1 INT

4 Passes Defensed

Not sure what brought up Toler but my problem with him is he is injury prone and was before he came here

Not sure what brought up Toler...

You typing this...

I actually like RJF he was doin fine till he got hurt...hope to see him healthy all year!

One performed well and gets your good will coming off an injury. The other performed outstanding and gets you calling for him to be cut coming off an injury.

Doesn't make sense.

You typing this...

One performed well and gets your good will coming off an injury. The other performed outstanding and gets you calling for him to be cut coming off an injury.

Doesn't make sense.

Toler is injury prone was in AZ before we got him. If he just had a couple little injuries then I wouldn't mind keeping him but not when he is notorious for being injured.

Toler is injury prone was in AZ before we got him. If he just had a couple little injuries then I wouldn't mind keeping him but not when he is notorious for being injured.

So you acknowledge his play is fine and you simply didn't want to sign him in the first place?

Trying to figure out exactly what axe you've been grinding.

So you acknowledge his play is fine and you simply didn't want to sign him in the first place?

Trying to figure out exactly what axe you've been grinding.

Yes was not a fan of bringing him in last season with his history. And want him cut so he can't hurt our D this year again

Nicks is a boom or bust guy, with my money going on the bust. The Jets waived Holmes, if his head is in the game he'd be a better option at this point. Having said that, we need to improve the OL first starting right up the middle. 

I'd take him on a prove it deal.

That having been said I don't know if it was mentioned here but I saw on NFL Network that Nicks specifically said he would be "dangerous with a guy like Andrew Luck throwing him the ball."  

Thought it was odd that he specifically mentioned Luck.  So my guess is that he's interested in Indy and might play on a prove it deal.  

I'd take him on a prove it deal.

That having been said I don't know if it was mentioned here but I saw on NFL Network that Nicks specifically said he would be "dangerous with a guy like Andrew Luck throwing him the ball."

Thought it was odd that he specifically mentioned Luck. So my guess is that he's interested in Indy and might play on a prove it deal.

For what it's worth, he also mentioned Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers.