Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BIG-ish Trade during FA?

GoColtsGo5150

I'm just focused on Davis and AV right now..

Hoping for a Bradshaw resign down the road.. Same with Sergio.

And praying for T.J Ward in free agency..

There is absolutely no way the Colts sign TJ Ward, when they just signed Landry last season, they are essentially the same type of player at the same position. 

There is absolutely no way the Colts sign TJ Ward, when they just signed Landry last season, they are essentially the same type of player at the same position.

I agree with you, though they played Landry more like a free safety last season. Out of position if you ask me, he has the athleticism but not the instincts.

Colts would be better off with a true free safety to pair with Landry.

It amazes me peoples willingness to spend a draft pick on a kicker here or to gamble on Mcafees field goal kicking

Especially for fabricated reasons that have no basis in reality.  If AV had shown that he was losing leg strength last year then I would completely agree with the notion of getting a new kicker but he looked the same as he has for the past 10 years.

Sign a couple of UDFA kickers for training camp, if one looks like he may be a keeper put him on the practice squad to take over in a year or two.

Especially for fabricated reasons that have no basis in reality.  If AV had shown that he was losing leg strength last year then I would completely agree with the notion of getting a new kicker but he looked the same as he has for the past 10 years.

Sign a couple of UDFA kickers for training camp, if one looks like he may be a keeper put him on the practice squad to take over in a year or two.

Which is exactly what our coaching staff has done the last couple years, Mcmanus had a hell of a leg but not accurate enough, I'd expect Mcafee was the same anyway, Hell of a leg but not one I would want to rely on to kick a game winner