Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2 Must Draft Players

...either in 2013 or 2014 depending on when they declare. They're both sophomores right now.

Mister Cobble, DT, 6'0" 332 lbs, Kentucky

Steele Divitto, LB, 6'3" 225 lbs, Boston College

Why are these guys must-haves? Are you kidding me? A 332 lb DT that'll Cobble the running game and make you call him Mister while he does it? And a LB named Steele?

Ok so maybe they're not necessarily "must draft" players at this point but c'mon....BEST...FOOTBALL NAMES.....EVER!! LOL

ipb-biggrin.png

ps. for the record, I've seen them both play and even as sophomores they're pretty impressive ipb-smile.png

And thus concludes my attempt at interjecting a non-L*ck related, lighthearded discussion amidst the recent heated debates about the #1 pick, Caldwell, Polian etc. :blink:

Nice try.

Speaking of being sick of certain topics, I've heard tell that there are OTHER words that rhyme with Luck besides "Suck". As in, "If he's a bust we'll be Stuck with Luck".

What............ what did you think I was going to say?

there cant be one thread on this forum that doesnt bring up luck can there

Apparently not, but you knew that already.

Were you responding to me? I was bantering with Jason about his failed effort to embark on a Luck free draft discussion, and making fun of "the great one" in the process. Relax already. We have (quick calculation) 174 more days of this to endure. My sincere hope is that the Colts start winning some games and change the entire conversation.

Nice try.

Speaking of being sick of certain topics, I've heard tell that there are OTHER words that rhyme with Luck besides "Suck". As in, "If he's a bust we'll be Stuck with Luck".

What............ what did you think I was going to say?

Yeah...I tried. and I like the "stuck with Luck" lol. Or if we draft him instead of addressing our other many needs then we'll continue to Suck with Luck. :D

Seriously though, yeah tried to interject non-L*ck related conversation but didn't work. heck most people didn't even figure out the actual point of the thread. I mentioned the players that I did for their cool names...and specifically stated they would be prospects for 2013 or 2014 but still people are throwing out names for who we should take in the 2012 draft. Missed the point by a mile but...whatever.

Back kind of on track, I love the name Steele Divitto, it's almost superhero levels of awesome but it loses a little bit after you find out he was named after Danielle Steele...apparently Steele's mom was a huge fan of Danielle Steele novels so named her son after the author. I bet that's one of those little historical tidbits he tries to keep under wraps. lol

Apparently not, but you knew that already.

Were you responding to me? I was bantering with Jason about his failed effort to embark on a Luck free draft discussion, and making fun of "the great one" in the process. Relax already. We have (quick calculation) 174 more days of this to endure. My sincere hope is that the Colts start winning some games and change the entire conversation.

+1005

I would like to see us win a few during the home stretch and end the conversation. The best shot for both Miami and Indianapolis, on paper, comes next week when we host Jax and the Dolphins host Washington.

And thus concludes my attempt at interjecting a non-L*ck related, lighthearded discussion amidst the recent heated debates about the #1 pick, Caldwell, Polian etc. :blink:

Jason, while your at good football names. Luck would be a perfect name to wear a blue horseshoe on his helmet. :) I couldn't resist.

Luck doesn't roll of your tongue like Alshon Jeffery. :)

Also, Ray Ray Armstrong is a cool name too.

Isn't Miami's other safety named Jo Jo? Ray Ray and Jo Jo...I thought that was pretty cool. .lol

Jason, while your at good football names. Luck would be a perfect name to wear a blue horseshoe on his helmet. :) I couldn't resist.

I will admit that's kinda true...and you have no idea how much it pains me to say that. lol

Back kind of on track, I love the name Steele Divitto, it's almost superhero levels of awesome but it loses a little bit after you find out he was named after Danielle Steele...apparently Steele's mom was a huge fan of Danielle Steele novels so named her son after the author. I bet that's one of those little historical tidbits he tries to keep under wraps. lol

That's hilarious. Much like the character in Johnny Cash's "Boy named Sue", perhaps he is where he is because he's been fighting with people since he was six - poor guy. Would it have been better or worse if she had gone with "Daniel Steele Divitto".