Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Satele is Gone!

Everyone

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great and all but who is going to replace him? We have 1 left on the roster and there aren't any promising FA's other than Alex Mack, who I believe has been tagged.

We could still get Mack, but we'd have to well over pay to get him out from that transition tag

Thanks for being a part of the team. Hisbfacebook was pretty great for a laugh (if that was really his). This creates more of a question of whether they think Holmes will be able to step in. Otherwise they are counting on definitely being able to pick someone up in FA.

People need to get over this Mack infatuation. Its not happening.

I agree, I wanted Mack, but not at the price it would take. I'm not saying we should pay that much for him, but merely stating that it is a slim, very slim, possibility of happening and would take a fortune....

I was sitting in class when I received the announcement on my phone. Screamed * ya and everyone gave me a strange look. I dont care though this is a positive step moving forward for the colts. Bye Bye Satele!

Edited by Nadine
masked profanity

Went up for a nap, and I woke up to a dream come true :)

This was a great decision for the Colts to move forward in order to make the interior line stronger.  We need to remember that this is really only the first step.  More changes to be made starting...March 11.

Good Luck Samson from one of your harshest critics.  I do wish you the best of luck wherever your career path takes you.

The first topic to ever be posted on this forum that every member will agree on!!

That only cleared up 1.7 in cap?

Thought it was $4 million..?

I'm not sure there seems to be a thing on the internet saying that it only cleared up 1.7 mil.  But everything on overthecap and sportrac said 4 mil.

This seems to indicate 4 mil

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/06/colts-cut-starting-center-samson-satele/

Really his cap hit was around 5 mil but about a million of that was in signing bonus.

It should be 4 million.