Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First Pick Or Not

No matter what i think we need to address our defense its time for a change! I like freeney mathis nevis anger bethea powers maybe conner and wheeler but we really need bullitts replacement lacey and a down and dirty DT that causes havock in the middle and a man to man CB would be nice ! If peyton cant come back i would rather have a well balanced team with more of a edge on D ! If we can hold teams to a low score i believe we even have a chance with Painter ! But if we have Peyton back we ould maybe have a good half a decade to go! I really believe our Oline will be alot better next year bar any big injuries. this is my lil thought anybody else have any other ideas

Exactlly, i couldnt have said it better. I really want the colts to be active in free agency this year. If we can get a solid DT and OL in FA it would make drafting way easier. And i agree i love Bethea, Angerer, Freeney, Mathis, Conner, Powers, and Nevis. Sorry but Bullitt and Lacey need to go

Exactlly, i couldnt have said it better. I really want the colts to be active in free agency this year. If we can get a solid DT and OL in FA it would make drafting way easier. And i agree i love Bethea, Angerer, Freeney, Mathis, Conner, Powers, and Nevis. Sorry but Bullitt and Lacey need to go

Free agency is expensive though.

Did you see LSU Saturday and the cornerback Claiborne...

That's exactly who we need...

....he's very hard to throw against......

...he'd make the rest of the secondary better because they'd be able to leave him along on the outside..

I like Morris Claiborne, he is good. We need a talent boost in the secondary and he would be a great addition to it.

Only if we could get Morris Claiborne CB and Dre Kirkpatrick CB are team would be so good.

You don't want to many rookies in the secondary haha. I'd take Morris Claiborne as a starter and then a 3rd CB (Nickle back) in the 2nd or 3rd round, probably 3rd. Stephon Gilmore might be available early in the 3rd round.

A CB corps consisting of Claiborne, Jerraud Powers, Stephen Gilmore, Kevin Thomas, and whoever else would be very talented.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lawrence Owen made a good point. Stay away from a older guy who is set in him says. They need to have someone who is inavative and can try new things.
    • Thank you I thought so.  I see him as a nice fit actually.  Under the radar but a very good DC.    
    • IDK. He has been around football a long time.   Jags are such a joke.      
    • No way Texans are this incompetent lol.
    • FWIW, some info on Strong's knee:   From nevadasports.net   Strong underwent right knee surgery in February and had the same knee scoped in August. The knee injury dates to his high school career after he felt discomfort and clicking in that knee while playing in an AAU basketball tournament in Reno. The Vacaville, Calif., native had eight biodegradable nails inserted into his knee, which caused him to miss his senior season. He felt discomfort during the 2020 season, which led to the second surgery last winter that included a piece of his hip bone being inserted into his knee. That came with a 6- to 12-month recovery window, and Strong was cleared by his doctor at the 6-month mark after it was deemed his knee was structurally fit, although he dealt with inflammation in the knee throughout the season. "My surgery was in February, and it's supposed to be a year-long recovery," Strong said. "The thing with my surgery that I had, it has to do with some bone and bone just takes kind of a long time to heal. And so just coming back soon, I was dealing with some inflammation problems. After games, I'd get swollen and sore, and so I was just dealing with that.   Later, from the draftnetwork:   Strong told The Draft Network earlier this year that there was no cause for concern for his long-term future, that he was going to see a Los Angeles Rams doctor, and that all would be clear.   Based on Nagy’s report, that is exactly what happened.   “Plenty speculation on here about status of Nevada QB Carson Strong’s knee,” Nagy tweeted. “He had surgery Feb. 21 and rushed back to play this fall despite normal 10-month recovery time. Recently saw an NFL team doc who told him there was zero cause for long-term concern after clean MRI.”     Injury was the primary concern for Strong being moved down in the draft boards.   
  • Members

• ar7

ar7 466

• superrep1967

superrep1967 717

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 182

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,430

• ColtV

ColtV 457

• TaylorTheStudMuffin